The Corroboree
theuserformallyknownasd00d

Sceletium tortousum for sale

Updated and still open

Hi all, I have 750ml takeaway containers chockablock full with unrooted kanna cuts for sale for $25 incl postage. There will be at least 25+ healthy cuttings in each box. I've sold these before and everyone was happy. I can add some delesperma species too if you'd like.

if you want bulk for fermenting please contact me. Note I am not sending rooted plants 

bank transfer only and plants sent Monday.  (bulk can ferment in transit a touch, smaller containers are a-ok).

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by theuserformallyknownasd00d
  • Like 1

are you sending to europe? would love to get this

• Like 1

Hey Sagi and thunder, na sorry they take your ID when you send parcels overseas and Im pretty sure plants aren't allowed? Maybe someone can advise me as to what the go is!? Maybe it's just some plants aren't allowed and others are?

can receive ok if it can be sent ok so far because everything I sought has always been permitted here

... will know more pretty soon of any hitches though regarding from your shores specifically ....; for known permitted ones only of course

- i personally don't know your regs on that about this particular species of yours though to be honest mate , lol just that i would love a good chance at trying to grow some after slaying a tiny piece that was the last one around over here that i could find ... for now ...

so if its permitted , im probably nutz enough to save up and go the extra mile to get something immaculately clean land healthy looking ... which i must say ... yours really do look that and hats off to you and your sunny climate or whatever it is that makes them look so dang pretty :)

• Like 1

I can receive any parcel with seemingly no problem. have received shit from NZ, OZ, USA, TAIWAN pretty much from anywhere, not once opened. 

defo 100% mate so long as its no trub to you over your way ...

, even if something hitches it on the way , 'own risk policy' happily accepted too :)

never had a problem with incoming mail so far

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
grammar

Hey Mate, Hoping you still have some cuttings spare. I have got some seedlings going, but the going's slow. Not sure how many are gunna make it. 

thank you MayanWarrior I was trying to re-find this thread , and Welcome to SAB!!!

just waiting a few days on a check to clear and can be all systems go if these are still available

- bit of a crazy patch of life I'm foraging thru atm and last check was rinsed well by solicitors so PM by all means if I still got a chance ,

in fact I'll PM you while I got a minute

Thanks for the welcome Thunder. Wrapped to finally have my profile approved after few months. 

• Like 1

Guest corroboree_frog

Hi theuserformallyknownasd00d,

I was wondering if you still had any Sceletium Tortuosum or Delosperma plants for purchase?

Guest corroboree_frog

I am actually cultivating some Sceletium from seed along with some Delosperma bosseranum.

I am quite confused as to which plant likes what as some people say Sceletiums like the cooler temps and Delosperma like warmer temps. But from what I have seen from my seedlings, its quite the opposite, the delosperma seems to be thriving while the sceletium is lagging behind. Which is which!?

I've got some skelly cuts rooting in "plugs" right now, looks like a few have taken already.

I am on a mass propagation run and this is when I do them ,If ya super keen I could part with a few, I'll PM ya darkzen.

(I may part with a few if anyone else is chasing as I'm broke...lol)

Delos like it warmer for cuttings I've found.

DSCN1548_zpsvtctb5yb.jpg

lol....sorry for poaching in your thread d00d:o

Skelly I find slows veg growth when its peak heat down here (more flower action), cooler is better for rooting cuts for sure.

When very cold they just sit it out, my hard growns can handle frost/ bit of snow sitting on them. Delos dont like that at all...lol...but can bounce back. I keep delos in ghouse as it makes their life a bit easier, skelly loves cold abuse.

DSCN1546_zpsdskkwwzs.jpg

constant minus degrees wont stop established plants.....

established plants of both are tough as all F, seedlings dont have the root mass to rely on.They come from areas that  have wide temperatures swings.They are both hardy well into the minus degree ranges, but delos go red and look  a bit off, but  if not too wet in the root zone they'll bounce back.

I've found hard grown outside has more "power" than any I baby in a Ghouse. I also dont feed them much at all, if they get too "lush" they wont handle and recover from the cold as well.

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 2

Are either of you  guys up for trade? 

Looking for a couple cuttings if someone can send overseas. 

I can trade with myco prints (p.serbica) and / or mandrake seed  or just buy them 

Guest corroboree_frog

How much for your bulk material d00d? My plants will take ages before I can get anything viable for fermentation.

Speaking of which, does anyone know a surefire method of fermentation? I have read a few methods and they can't seem to come to a consensus

These are for my own ends BTW, so I am not committing all of those...lol:wink:

But a few here and there won't hurt my plans. But I can get some folk started:)

I'll PM ya Bruce and see whats what.

Sagi mate I'll have a think - I really just doubt they'll make it you from here without

going to mush, even with roots on. From here it will already be another coupla days before they

get exported out of Oz as well . Our spring heading into your autumn may be better timing?

May be able to knock up a more robust traveller in time though, I'll PM ya laterz.

darkzen the search bar up top will help you find a heap of threads here, could start a thread for discussion as well though. I'm just trying not to shit in old mate d00ds sales thread too much:). In a nutshell though I wouldnt stress too much, its  not hard to get the material to ferment.Theres no real right or wrong as such.

Edited by waterboy 2.0

Ya just gotta make sure it's clean mate. Get all the dirt from the roots etc. it even pays off to dunk it in a pure alcohol that won't leave a residual. this May or may not help with spoilage, I'm still undecided. The biggest threat to spoilage however is over fermenting! 3-5 days tops!

and all good waterboy, knowledge us away man!

i recently packed a big satchel for @Alchemica (you were happy mate?) for $50, cost $25 to post. I think it ended up being a bit over a few kg, parcel and all. Well it had to have been that weight cos it def cost $25 from nsw to sa using aust post. Happy to do a few similar deals, just snip, pack and send! no responsibility if you can't root em of they are damaged/start fermenting in transit.

Edited by theuserformallyknownasd00d
Extr added
  • Like 1

Sweet d00d, I do try to not run amuck in others threads...lol:wink:

I'm no expert to preparing, but I get it done OK.

d00d's material is good, I also picked up a small parcel of extra material from him a while back for some extra propogation material:wink: it made it down here (tas) all good, only 2 bits just started to ferment a bit and they were trimable no probs.

I just hose it off well (tankwater), and ensure it gets good sun exposure the first few days (turn over a fair bit to expose all round) It usually takes 4-7ish days for me for fermenting, sun-temp dependant. I can smell when its ready now...lol...

it dont smell so good though:lol:. It will stop "evolving" in odour when its done..... I can just smell it now and "know" now

overcooking it will lose "power", and agreed can go to spoilage and I think its because another bacteria/microbug can take over.

Some say roots and all makes its better.....I'm not really convinced, and usually just prep green and stem bits.

I've done resealable bags and jars, I'm prefering bags currently. Just need to keep the material in the "stew".

Dry that shit out quick when done immediately (this is important), I've been using aluminium baking trays into full sun. Gets the job done nice, was using the oven but the mrs has officially kicked me and my experiments out of the kitchen.

I just shred it up then with a hand driven tobbaco shredder/cutter, some use coffee grinders (I use too).

• Like 1