The Corroboree
drpotato

New site is da shizzle, but can color schemes be adjustable?

Basically give users the option to adjust the color scheme, if not already possible (in which case how?)

Many forums do this, letting users customize the fonts/colors of the forum as they see it, personally i really liked the old colors, or rather, i dont especially like blue grey and white together the way it is.
Any chance this will become a feature later on?

Otherwise the new forum style (besides the colors) is awsome XD

Mmmm, shiny:lol:

lol. I don't think its quite finished with yet. ( i could be wrong though)

• Like 1

I'm confused and scared.

• Like 7

lol.... have no fear mate. I am feeling noobish though.

• Like 1

if you go to the activity tab, you can choose unread posts or your activity streams. Its kinda awesome 

• Like 1

but everything isn't exactly the way I want it, therefore i declare a state of crisis.

• Like 7

i managed to steal an old page from the last set up and keep it alive before the change ...

aaah the sweet old site i miss really badly now .. at least i got a temporary souvenir..

• Like 2

what the hell happened here.. where's the my content shit?

1 hour ago, sagiXsagi said:

what specifically are you looking for? and why report in this thread rather than in the one where I requested problems to be reported?

2 hours ago, sagiXsagi said:

Up the top, hover "Activity" and then click "My Activity Streams". You can now either select "Content I started" or "Content I Posted In".

• Like 1

excellent thanks, sorry to post in the wrong thread

On 22/04/2016 at 8:28 PM, sagiXsagi said:

i've been making use of "view all activity" in lieu of view new content, but now it all gets listed as individual posts and i don't see how to change it to threads.  it used to take me a few seconds to glance through the list of threads with activity since my last visit and open the ones that interest me.  now i'm basically forced to scroll through every new post.

has anybody found a way to adjust for the lack of 'view new content'?  that was a great feature (IMO) and for years i didn't even notice it there... i used to look through the active thread titles subforum-by-subforum instead of all in one place.

• Like 2

do you guys have the create new stream button? or is it just a moderator thing?

12 minutes ago, El Presidente Hillbillios said:

do you guys have the create new stream button? or is it just a moderator thing?

yes there's one of them here .... still no thought box though ...

hmmm i just checked out streams, i can make one so it only shows me posts (all activity shows notifications, added photos, added calender events).  getting ahead of myself i called it 'view new content' but it can't fix the main problem which is that the content is displayed as posts not threads.

Might be somthing Torsten has a setting for somewhere, this platform is a lot more complex than the last one. But i imagine there would be a setting for topics rather than posts somwhere. 

Thunder horse ol mate, i looked last night and somewhere in your settings i think youve not allowed status updates. im pretty sure thats a setting in your profile that you adjust yourself. IF you change it to allow status updates you have a wall very similar to the shoutbox. 

Edited by El Presidente Hillbillios
making it betterer english
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Presidente Hillbillios said:

Might be somthing Torsten has a setting for somewhere, this platform is a lot more complex than the last one. 

Thunder ol mate, i looked last night and somewhere in your settings i think youve not allowed status updates. im pretty sure thats a setting in your profile that you adjust yourself. IF you change it to allow status updates you have a wall very similar to the shoutbox. 

thanks dude , unfortunately as i just rushed off to fire up my settings and get to it .... the settings link was the only one completely disabled ... wierd .. cant even click it at all

2 minutes ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

thanks dude , unfortunately as i just rushed off to fire up my settings and get to it .... the settings link was the only one completely disabled ... wierd .. cant even click it at all

On the right hand side of the activity streams, there's a square and a little list icon thing. Click the list icon thing. "Condensed View"

oooh pardon my apparent temporary ;) daftsilicunticity ... i was tryna click a menu title x]

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ