The Corroboree

• Like 3

^^I thought this video was a terrible analysis of society as we know it. But im really glad you enjoyed it :)

^^I thought this video was a terrible analysis of society as we know it. But im really glad you enjoyed it :)

I on the other hand found it to be a perfect analysis of the society we live in, however the given solution is too simplistic, just seeing the farm, knowing their is a farm, that we are slaves does not give freedom, the system is almost infallible, we are slaves in the system and the enforcers are slaves in the system, how can you show an enforcer such a truth, when it will destroy his perception of his world, they won't beleive they are not free, or, if they do beleive will not try to get out as they beleive they have it good, good being better than others have it. So why don't you beleive society operates on such a principle???

• Like 2

What Stefan means by "To see the farm, is to leave it" is that once you see the system and understand how it operates, then you can start the process of whatever means to get the counter information out against the State. This will hopefully resonate with a few people, then they will pass this info on, and so forth. A slow process, but this is how it starts.

The world is changing. Change can turn out better or worse.

Save precious metals instead of cash. Reduce your reliance for basic necessities if you can. Don't be a welfare bum. Don't let them turn you into one when the helicopter money (bottom up quantative easing) comes ala rudd's bonus money or the "basic income" idea going around some western country.

Mind your skills stay in demand in the face of automation and economic collapse.

• Like 2