The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
liberta

Looking for a few plants

Hi everyone I'm looking for a few plants to add to the collection from anyone in the Gold Coast area or anywhere nearby. I have a random selection of seeds and plants to trade or can probably find some cash if necessary. I would prefer live plants over seeds unless they are easy to germinate as I'm not so good at getting the little guys to sprout.

I'm mainly looking for:

Datura innoxia

Nicotiana rustica

Helichrysum foetidum

Any Cytisus spp.

I'm also interested in any other pyschoactive plants I don't have or any interesting medicinal plants. I've always wanted to look at some spores under the microscope too :)

My possible trades-

Seeds-

Canavalia rosea (only 1 seed left)

Delosperma bosseranum

Heimia Salicifolia

Nepeta cataria

Nicotiana quadrivalvis

Sida rhombifolia

Tagetes lucida

Plants-

Artemesia vulgaris (these are self propagating all over my yard)

Delosperma bosseranum (1 large plant and 4 small seedlings)

Heimia Salicifolia (only 1 plant)

Nicotiana quadrivalvis (5 small seedlings)

Orthosiphon aristatus - mauve (only 1)

Sida rhombifolia (These self propagate everywhere, sure I can find a few to pot up)

Could probably propagate some Tagetes lucida plants too but the seeds are easy to germinate.

All my plants have either come from Shaman Australis or Herbalistics so will be properly identified.

Hey mate, I can help get you started with a few nicotianas and the like.

It's always good to use a friend's address or your neighbour/ grandma etc, so no-one dodgy comes looking for plants to steal. It COULD happen. Especially with things like cacti.

Also don't plant anything like Catha or angel's trumpets in your front yard or you'll arouse unwanted suspicion.

Anyway, think of a reliable postal address and I'll get a few spare things off to you in the coming days/weeks. (PM me)

And remember to never incriminate yourself here in any way.

Cheers! -HD

Edited by Halcyon Daze

Hey thanks for the reply :) That would be great, do you want anything I have or some cash for that? I don't think I have to worry about anyone stealing foliage from here, all my prized plants are on a 2nd floor balcony so someone has quite a climb ahead of them if they want to steal anything. I am in the process of getting a PO Box for my business so maybe use that to be safe. You mention incriminating myself, do I have something that is illegal? I try to keep it all within the law but it's so arbitrary, it's hard to know what's legal and what isn't.

You haven't done anything, just a friendly reminder. Not just to you but others in general, esp the noobs. :)

Ah ok fair enough I try to keep it legal, just hard to keep up with everything the thought police keep making illegal.