The Corroboree
waterboy 2.0

WBs random photos

IMG_20190225_190213-2656x1494.jpg

Trich seed hasn't been on my agenda, but a scop x, Im pretty sure I know what with(kk339 pach form ) . Will see what it produces. 

IMG_20190519_164705-2241x2988.jpg

I missed this event, during a push em hard phase... Lol... Has healed sweet though. 

IMG_20190519_164631-2241x3984.jpg

Something different while I'm bedding things down for winter. Lol.. FFS... I actually think I have more cacti than when I started cleaning up

• Haha 1

Beautiful place :)

IMG_20190424_130632-3984x2241.jpg

'Tis HD:wink:.... But sadly it legacy pollution from the old tin mining days (this spot via bucket dredge) , high free copper levels in the water giving the eye pleasing hue. Devoid of aquatic life. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, waterboy 2.0 said:

IMG_20190424_130632-3984x2241.jpg

'Tis HD:wink:.... But sadly it legacy pollution from the old tin mining days (this spot via bucket dredge) , high free copper levels in the water giving the eye pleasing hue. Devoid of aquatic life. 

Was going to say that blue looks unnatural for fresh water.

Reminds me of some of the mountain lakes in NZ, they have amazing turquoise colours.

• Like 1

IMG_20191008_103624-747x1328.jpg

The last effort went astray:wink: I reckon this will be my last giant pumpkin grow... Better go hard :lol: the bed is absolutely beautiful, and honestly to good for an ornamental. Fingers crossed for another nice orange one. 

• Like 3

IMG_20191026_175204-2656x1494.jpg

Okay cause I know someone will get a chuckle out of my madness , the time felt right and I've hit the ground as of yesterday. Still a chance of frost, but got the contingency. 

Although if my eye sees some potential with the spare I'll rougue out the planted one. 

It's got a week to impress me against the potted one.... I've been culling plants left, right and centre... Lol.. It knows 

• Like 1

I wanna see a half tonner this season man.