The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

5 x Hardcover Book THE SAN PEDRO GROUP for SAB members

Hi guys, some of you have messaged me that they are not able to use the crowdfunding campaign to my book and it´s important to me that everyone here who wants one actually gets it. I definitely prefer selling them through the campaign because it helps me to fund my goal but if there are reasons that keep you from using it just let me know.
I am already getting low on Hardcovers apart from the ones that are available in the compaign and I want to offer 5 Hardcover books that I reserved for friends and family here on SAB.

Those hardcover books of TRICHOCEREUS: THE SAN PEDRO GROUP are all numbered and signed as a way to say thank you for your helping funding this dream of mine. So yeah, let me know if anyone isn´t able to get it through the campaign! The price is 88 Euro plus 15 Euro shipping costs. The softcovers are available only through the campaign. bye EG

• Like 9

Hi EG, I was to late to get a hardcover copy of your book, so I tried to get a soft copy and that wouldn't work for me!

I then seen your offer of the extra hard cover ones you added to the indiegogo campaign this morning on FB, and flew out of bed. After trying on my tablet, my phone, and finally on the wifes desktop I managed to get it to work, I am one very happy cacti lover right now.

I know it's 5 or 6 months away, but the anticipation will just grow everyday until I have Your book in my Hands and then I'll go into hibernation for a week to read and reread and reread.

Thank You EG, I'm glad You went with the crowd funding idea!

Cheers Godiam.

• Like 3

I just ordered mine today. Missed out on the early release and have to wait now i guess. Cant wait. Wish i had have seen this earlier.

• Like 1

I definitely want a Hardcover EG, I was just waiting for my next pay LOL. Can you hold one for me for a few days.

Cheers man, I'll PM you

• Like 1

love you and your work buddie, i cant wait to read your book. It is in english right? or should i start brushing up on my german now lol?

• Like 2

No it´s Klingon. :devil:

It certainly is in English but I am working on a German edition. But that´ll take years.

• Like 4