The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderIdeal

neutron stars falsified

Just watch the damn video

Same old talk from electric universe, now backed up by recent observations. Feel free to ask me questions or put on a defensive display.

Edit: The first five minutes or so covers the falsifying observations, the rest of the video is optional discussing don Scott's theory of pulsars.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

I too have an alternate theory.

I believe the Vela pulsar is really a giant alien holding a torch under his chin. :P

I'd like to tear this to pieces but honestly I have better things to do with my time atm, and no where near enough time to do them.
Just putting this comment here so that way people don't immediately jump on the pseudoscience bandwagon because it sounds okay.

Put simply. He is wrong.
Cheers

Ahhhh , I see .......... its " strange matter " that explains it .

I'm not good with my maths , but a 12 mile diameter sphere , has a circumference of aprox 69 kms times 24,000 rev per second 1,658,760 kms per second , isnt speed of light 300,000 km per second ? Any way strange matter explains it , right

I too have an alternate theory.

I believe the Vela pulsar is really a giant alien holding a torch under his chin. :P

I like the way you conjured something from your imagination in lieu of an explanation sally. That's how the pros do it. Even so its a bit flimsy but that's okay, the alien with a torch definitely must exist we can just adjust the details to suit more accurate observations (like pros). I propose the alien is not giant but rather "massive". Gravity is key! Also the alien is holding the torch between its buttcheeks. Now I've accounted for the winds! Because if gravity isn't moving gas then some variety of shockwave or assblast must be responsible. Notice how I'm keeping the narrative driven by forces that don't challenge the brain, the dogma, or the computer simulations? Anyway the resultant flapping of cheeks causes the torch to wobble rapidly hence strobing. Ive already trumped most theories because i can actually study a fart in a lab and prove the cheeks actually oscillate several times a second like our observations of a pulsar. I guess the gamma rays are from some form of whimsically dense object (oh yeah the massive alien).

Neat collaboration sally lets do it again sometime.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1