The Corroboree
sagiXsagi

Now that's what I call a tricho peruv crest !

That color is awesome.

Edited by Milo

These prices are making me physically sick...

• Like 2

Those look amazing but if you wait around for another year I bet you could score a sharxx crest from the nitrogen giveaway for a lot less than those prices...

• Like 1

the colour is awesome because it seems to be the real deal

I was joking about getting it, its too expmensive, but not ridiculously expensive,

its close to ridiculously expensive, but not there yet

if you regard that IMO there is no real peruvianus crest around - well this seems to be one

and since peruvianus grows considerably slower than pachanoi .....

plus he is accepting offers ;)

Edited by sagiXsagi
  • Like 1

Is the plant pictured for sale? English description says something about the plant may not be the one pictured, but similar

Yeah, that's just translated with google translate, what they mean to say is that the plant may look slightly different than the picture.

lol you only just found that?

the big one has been on there for about a year maybe more...the

smaller one is more recent :)

maybe nobody would pay that for one...

if it was a fields validus crest at that price it'd still only get a maybe...

what they mean to say is that the plant may look slightly different than the picture.

bait n switch, a suckers game

maybe i should try to sell a scop back to them for double the price i bought it for and see what they say?...

or better still , i have only 2 spachianus which um ... makes them really fkn rare right?..

so on offer to Cplants 2 of the mighty horses spachs for just (gets the baptist voice on) 5 thousand dollars ! x]

hmm maybe i should just stick to gettn dinner ready for the whipper snappers to come home

this is a unique clone that seems to be a real peruvianus.

It seems unlike any false 'peruvianus monsters' are around

is the price the only thing you can talk about in regards with this specimen?

have you seen such a clone elsewhere?

this dude has 6000 thousands transactions

zelly, do you know this dude or you are once again in a bad mood?

• Like 1

zelly, do you know this dude or you are once again in a bad mood?

dontcha think its just a bit disingenuous to post up a pic of an auction & then say the plant you receive will be a different plant?

whats so hard about taking a pic of an item to auction & showing that one in the auction?

spending that kinda money, I'd prefer to see pics of the plant I was receiving

• Like 3

sorry dude its not just price i think for me its crestices being pricey azzz

i probably shdnt be predjudice against crestages , i just am tho .. , at least it's not varigated... : /

i do love that crest i got off you though but only cuz it hasn't misbehaved like the others, - all rotting and shit ...

it's cultureplants in berlin ... they are pretty cool and reputable as far as i am aware mate..

and i really enjoyed getting plants off them , it's just ... they're aaaaallll so expensive ,

-only had one bargain and that's cuz i was the only bidder lol

and every time they get a taquimbo up , they're too expensive , but damn they're sooo good looking ,

that they'd be almost worth it if they were half the price

if i won the lottery i might shop there for a heavily armoured taquimbo but still wouldn't buy their peru crestardo personally so just don't think it's worth it ...

the "not getting the one in the picture" just adds insult to injury for me but it's initially their extorsion that does me ..

their rent must be thru the roof or something?

plus... had the price not been such a hoof to the nads... I'dve sent you the link about a year ago when i saw that pasacana crest

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

dontcha think its just a bit disingenuous to post up a pic of an auction & then say the plant you receive will be a different plant?

I admit I did not google translate it to verify that. any german speakers? Then again I dont trust the machine translators. It is fucked up and silly if he indeed sends another plant... Its sneaky

additionally if you selling shit 'like in the pictures', you should show more than one specimens so that the seller know what to expect not only from one sample...

The thing is , what about the glands? I mean the fucken cactus ! does anyone have anything like this, blue and all?

maxwell >>> pics or it never happened :P I suppose we will be expecting some spinier tricho monsters from the nitrogen's pioneering seed production soon... There appear to be some in oz, apart from the hammiltons cuzco crest

PS: THorsey>>> glad mine holds strong.. these fuckers curl and curl and finally some parts go into the soil... I dont know how it would react in yr indoor thing... perhaps you should uproot, cut for cuttings and repot all the time . In pachanoi crests, sometimes rarely for me some parts rot when entering the soil, but its never a concern for the whole plant for me, just the part that is entering the soil.

actively protecting crested parts that go underground, if done smartly, creates both new plants - cuttings and prettier specimens

Edited by sagiXsagi
  • Like 1

They did not say they would send a different plant. The plant you get is the one in the pictures. They just put that into the description of every plant listing to cover their asses if the colour or whatever of the one in the photographs is slightly different.

• Like 3

fuck I love it when I am right :P

• Like 3

yeah it is nice to see a peruvianus crest that actually looks like a peruvianus though...

i wonder how many times the image got ripped this year for folk's private ID'ing libraries ? :innocent_n:

I think it would sell in Australia for that price easy.

• Like 1

Having been through Uncle Chorns in Thailand which has thousands of flawless plants many of which are ridiculously big and old it seemed to me the key was cleanliness. Immaculately clean concrete floors, everything at waist height on metal benches. Watering was a bit of a mystery I didn't ask about that mostly due to language barriers back then but I do remember the lophs all in trays for bulk bottom watering. No other plants in sight as well, just cacti and succulents. The place was almost like a type of semi open lab.

• Like 1