The Corroboree
mattty

Blue peru (John)x Bridgesii Seeds

Fresh Peruvianus x Bridgesii seeds.

I got two fruits worth.

The mother plant was John, and the father plant was this bridgesii.http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=galleryℑ=11512

That produced this fruit - http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=galleryℑ=11568

Haven't counted, but might have 1000 seeds, haven't tested viability.

I'd like to plant 100 or so myself, But seen as there was a bit of interest I thought I would offer in lots of 100 for anyone who is interested.

Not sure what they are worth, so happy to receive offers by PM, and I will donate funds to 'Friends of the MItta' charity organisation I am involved with.

cheers

Matt

• Like 6

Keen as! Pm'ing you :)

suuuuuper keen. I love the idea of peru x bridge hybrids. Good job!

Thanks for all the interest folks, I think its fair to say that these seeds are all spoken for, I will count up all the seeds and work out who can get what.

A couple of questions -

a bit of interest from Germany and US - can anyone confirm if its ok to send to the US ?

How many seeds is worth while for people - do you think packs of 50 is ok, or should it just be packs of 100 to first come first serve?

cheers

Matt

Spread the love mate ;-). Do as many packs as u can be arsed with;-). Send international is sweet if seeds are clean and labelled etc. Costs 7$ Aud to put a declaration sticker on at Australia post, you will need this to be proper, anything less is a gamble.

:-) :-)

• Like 1

Spread the love mate ;-). Do as many packs as u can be arsed with;-). Send international is sweet if seeds are clean and labelled etc. Costs 7$ Aud to put a declaration sticker on at Australia post, you will need this to be proper, anything less is a gamble.

:-) :-)

A very nice looking cross you've made here. Yeah, anything from 30 to 50 seeds each is pretty great in my opinion. Like DB said, spread the love if you can. :)

And not to try and derail this thread, but is the $7 declartion sticker a new thing, DB? I haven't sent seeds overseas in a couple of months but it's always been about $3 and you just fill out a green form with what species of seeds are inside and their value, it also has to be lodged in person at a post office and not just thrown in the roadside post boxes. I've never been told about another form being required or even available as a more secure option.....

• Like 1

A very nice looking cross you've made here. Yeah, anything from 30 to 50 seeds each is pretty great in my opinion. Like DB said, spread the love if you can. :)

And not to try and derail this thread, but is the $7 declartion sticker a new thing, DB? I haven't sent seeds overseas in a couple of months but it's always been about $3 and you just fill out a green form with what species of seeds are inside and their value, it also has to be lodged in person at a post office and not just thrown in the roadside post boxes. I've never been told about another form being required or even available as a more secure option.....

Hey zeds, no u are right, the form isn't special, but if you give the padded envelope to the post office staff with the form on it, it changes from a few dollars postage to 7$, that was before the stamp price hike so it may be more now. This is only my experience, however i received two packages this week with minf blown postage prices.. . I think it depends on the attendant.. ..

I get all the labels I want from tje p. O. So I can fill theM out in advance, but sending declared items does come at a premium. For me :-(

Edited by doublebenno

Thanks again for sharing your seed mattty 

They are growing vigorously :)

peru%20x%20brig.png

• Like 1

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOw exciting