The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiscoStu

The “Stoner Sloth” advertising campaign cost the New South Wales government $350,000

For what its worth, i thought the stoner sloth campaign was a clever and accurate way to portray to children what smoking to much weed can do.

Laugh all you want, but i known many people who are worse on weed and are limiting their potential by living their lives in sloth mode.

IMO any campaign that takes such an unbalanced and extreme approach to the issue will merely ostracise those that need the guidance most.

Every time I read Stu's comment it cacks me out. Got to be 3 times now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks d00d for the giggles. I must admit that you made me read ghosty's posts for the first time in months... His views vary so much from my own that I can't generally read them, not even for a smile. That said, his views are still as equally valid as my own. And that is what convergence was illustrating in his comment about truth, it is subjective, just like reality. That's what keeps life interesting. I wouldn't apologise for someone taking offence because they misunderstood something, I would just illustrate that they misunderstood and let them decide what to do with that. I like your perspectives convergence, I find them highly evolved, which I am sure is well deserved from obvious (to me) self exploration.

I don't have or watch tv, so this thread has been entertaining to see the government's war on drugs stance, and public responses... It has given me many chuckles...