The Corroboree
wert

SAB personality test... dare!

you're emotionless? really? :)

Well, as far as a 'normal' human can be. Borderline sociopath in that regard, according to a student psychiatrist. But not so much in other characteristics. They said I'm fine and not an immediate danger to society. :)

I understand the appalling nature of begining to question something so ridiculous as astrology. I am a rationalist myself!

The repellent type of astrology your mean is only 100 years old give or take. It came with the newspapers.. But the basic system I am using is thousands years old and it doesn't refer to each day each month or each year, but to your whole life. The same chart is valid your whole life !

why the 12-sign based astrology is different from the 16-types in essence?

Because one of the 16 types is the conclusion after reading and analysing the character through questions...

while the conclusion of a natal chart reading, which is a complex chart with many of the 12 signs, is its interpretation that takes synthesis skills. Asking the chart questions helps to unravel it into words.

The reason I often say I am a super sagittarian is that I am a bold and characteristic specimen showong almost all sagittarian traits. That doesn't mean I am not also shaped by leo, scorpio, pisces, virgo and capricon, among others, in positions which are also of importance

Edited by sagiXsagi
  • Like 1

I commented on the emotionless exactly because there are no emotionless people. Only perhaps some very dangerous psychopaths.

I dont believe you dont have emotions.. I think I can proove it to you.

being a person much on the rational-side myself, especially when younger, I had trouble expressing emotions. I was also shyer when younger.. All in all I have found I have both introvert and extrovert parts, the test showed me at 30% extrov. I think. This is depicted in my natal chart, even more detailed.

sagittarians are enthousiastic / enthousiasm is an emotion.. aren't you enthousiastic ? dont you get worked up when a good debate is comcoming on? There is a wide range of stuff that are actually emotions, which exactly do you lack?

ALL OF THEM? that cant be true :P

Edited by sagiXsagi

I don't want to derail this thread any further, but in short, yeah, very little to no enthusiasm, excitement, compassion, joy or sadness. And I love it that way. I do feel the occasional burst of emotion, but I calm it down quickly.

• Like 1

Wert, lol love ya too, and I know I'm good but I'm glad you're in love with your girl and your doc

• Like 1

Introverted 72%

Intuitive 92%

Feeling 69%

Assertive 53%

that should be a water sign , are you a cancer or pisces?

I think I remember reading something like that

Edited by sagiXsagi

Pisces lol I'd guess a water sign with those percentages too. And assume Scorpio is more assertive and extroverted.

• Like 1

scorpio extrovert yeah. but he got a very esoteric secret side. and often a drak side.

• Like 1