The Corroboree
wert

SAB personality test... dare!

INFP..

ESFP
Extravert(9%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(25%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (9%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (25%)

INFP

Introvert(3%) iNtuitive(34%) Feeling(19%) Perceiving(47%)

• You have marginal or no preference of Introversion over Extraversion (3%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (34%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (19%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (47%)

Interesting stuff :) thanks for the link wert.

On https://www.16personalities.com/ I got ENFP-T.

Edited by Nibbana

awesome!

as I have personally researched the potential behind natal charts of astrology,

I have long wanted to check out Yungs archetypes, and there it is...

a very interesting test, also, as I have considered and even made some notes on creating a personality test for the natal astrology system...

my results were:

ENTP

Extravert(34%) iNtuitive(31%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(22%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (34%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (31%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)
Edited by sagiXsagi

"ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their debating skills. ENTPs tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. This sometimes confuses, even angers, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport."

wow this is very spot on.. and it is underlined in various ways in my natal chart... its so great to compare two systems that actually do the same thing!

"ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this."

Edited by sagiXsagi

found also this, more detailed and more scientific

http://oddlydevelopedtypes.com/ENTP

I am sucked into this

Myers et al. (1998) found that ENTPs and ESTPs tied for having the lowest stress of all types. ENTPs were among the four most unstressed types for "Children," "Intimate relationship," "Health," "Care for aging parents," "Balancing home and work," and "Other." ENTPs did not even appear among the four types that were most stressed for any topic. Also, ENTPs were the type least likely to have heart disease or hypertension.

Since this type typically is so unworried, the researchers suggested that if an ENTP is stressed, it should be taken more seriously than for other types.

fuck I am thinking and interested about too many stuff at once to have time to do them all!

wow... this made my day...

Edited by sagiXsagi

wow fucking works man, fucking works. there a lot of reading to be done to understand the whole system, the 16 types and the terminology, but its very exciting!

most of all it says the same shit with the interpretation of my natal chart !

"One study found that the more like an ENTP a person is, the better they are at detecting lies"

amazing, I have been calling myself a human lie-detector, or literally that "I have a moulded lie detector in my head"

Edited by sagiXsagi

Haha, this is awesome! Thanks Sagi! :)

INTJ - Mastermind

"I find your little game amusing. Checkmate."
  • Charm: Needs development
  • Adaptability: Average
  • Planning: Mastermind
  • Survival Preparations: Unfair causational advantage
  • Weapons Skill: Average
  • Intelligence: Terrifying
  • Warm Fuzzies: Absolute zero
  • Leadership: Superior

Admit it.

You caused it, didn't you? It was you who pushed the red button, you who unleashed the plague, you who stole the Ruby of Truth from the Casket of Eternity and inadvertently freed the Great Darkness imprisoned within. Nice going. Brilliant work, genius. Are you laughing evilly now?

Yup. :)

Edited by Berengar
  • Like 3

INTJ
Introvert(34%) iNtuitive(69%) Thinking(1%) Judging(22%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (34%)
You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (69%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

just read your comments....

is the xNTx a motiv or is it just me?

dudes its so much more interesting if you know some things about natal charts and the 12 archetypes (zodiac signs) !

for example sagittarians should be extroverts, normal, if the sagi element is not challenged in the natal chart..

I would love to see the types for Sagis :)

type system, It also might be more accurate, since it seems simpler and more scientific.

Not this sagittarian, 92% introvert aparrently. I tried looking into natal charts but I don't really get how it works? It seems shoddy at best. I could never trust a horoscope, it seems unlikely to me that birthdate reflects personality type.

these should be useful. 4 groups of 4. just like zodiac signs are grouped into 4 elements (groups) fire, earth, wind, water

xNTx = rationals

xNFx = idealists

xSxP = artisans

xSxJ = guardians

if we HAD to match astrological elements with type theory subgroups it should go like this:

..... fuck it doesnt have the same logic....... I will try to do it anywayz:

rationals could be earth and wind signs

idealists would be water signs and fire signs

artisans could be water signs or leos(very creative sign) or even taurus (aesthetics)

guardians could be earth signs especially virgos, but also cancers(mother).

well its a fucked up mess...

at first look it doesn't seem to be able to connect or correspond.

but it would be that easy anywayz

I have to do a lot of reading on the theory though.

If you have some idea or link on type theories and/or the connection of type theory with natal astrology, post it here!

PS: I am an xNTx , so a rational.. in astro chart I am a super sagi ( firex5! ) but I do have a couple important positions of earth elements and a super-aspect between the windy planets mercury and uranus (a conjuction)

So if I had to, I would astrologically explain my NT rationality not straight though the most important astro positions like sun, moon, ascedant, or even houses of sun and moon, but through secondary positions that are indeed supposed to morph, and channel the immense enthousiasm and energy that someone would initially read in my natal astro chart.

There might be something there in sagittarius... there's Ophiouch, that 13th zodic sign in the middle of sagittarius, and that theory according to which sagittarians are either athletes or intellectuals or something inbeweteen..

Hmmmmmmm ... hope you excuse my raving-type thoughts... I have been interested in this for more than decade I guess, in one way or another .....

• Like 1

Bed of spines>>

So you're an 92% sagittarian introvert?

I would love to check out your natal chart

unfortunately, generating it through net sites is the easy part

interpreting it is another thing and it requires at least some basic underdstand of the system

I have come to believe natal charts work, but only if you got questions to be ansered.

And I have come to this conclusion through my own mini-research.

other sagittarian keywords, apart from extrovert include: child-minded, enthousiastic, optimist, love to debate

Edited by sagiXsagi

Hehe, well it sounds good. I just can't fathom birthdate having some bearing on personality type. If it where only that easy. Funny that the most common personality type is ISFJ given we seem to be conditioned in schools to be an extrovert.

• Like 1

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

you can do you chart here..

I used cafeastrology a lot to read about

signs, houses, planets

aspects

positions

all in all,

cafe astrology is one of the best online sources to teach yourself the basic system of astrology

I just can't fathom birthdate having some bearing on personality type

maybe you can make a leap of faith, but only if you want to examine it for real.

there's no mechanism of operation here, no proof, only a statistically significant IMO phenomenon

where various traits of personality are "predicted"

I am talking about the phenomenon, the "prediction" and not about any causation, mechanism of action, ect.

the thing that would convince one the most is the interpretation of their own chart, assuming they have some self-knowledge

in particular, natal charts seem to be able to shed light to the basic core of character.

one should be able to understand and process certain aspects of psychology and general behaviour before trying astrology.

and one should also have a bit of faith, or else sont bother.

switching to the type-theory

I was also thinking, about the accuracy of personality tests, as I have considered designing my own.

well in personality analysis through a questionary, however well designed and planned it is,

the results are as good as the accuracy the person replying .

a questionary for character analysis implies that the person answering has a sense of self-knowledge.

so, to sum up, maybe the test-questionary is perfect, but we have to make sure that the person answers as correctly as possible.

I mean, there's a subjectivity in here too.

I intend to re-do the questionary, myself, to see if anything changes.

So as a Pisces, I'm supposed to be a sensitive, compassionate and sentimental dreamer. While in reality I'm introverted, extremely rational and emotionless (perhaps heartless even), a typical INTJ. I think I'd trust Jung over astrology any day, no offense.

no offence taken

but why should you choose one over the other? its not a football game or something.

if you like the type thery be my guest, astrology is aesthetically displeasing to most people anyways :P

I am interested in how they could compliment each other

the two systems are supposed to reach more or less to similr results through a different way

besides, your sun is in pisces. You're not a pisces.

And if you are born from 18-24 of each month then you dont even have a clean piscean sun.

You're not a pisces. there's a whole chart to be read and synthesised,

the 12 signs is not analogus with the 16 types as far as understand.

and both systems are far more complex than they look.

introverted is indeed the most typical keyword for pisces IMO. and yeah, pisces are sensitive in that they are receptive to emotional charge

of course if you thing that either arcehtype, either pisces or INTJ, can be described with 3 words, then man your just seeing the surface. its not just a list of stereotypes, it takes synthesis of all the characteristics.

each person has many different signs in different degrees and positions

as

each person has a different marking f.e. for the Extrovert - Introvert

peace

Okay, fair enough, point taken.

Still, my rational side cannot easily accept that my destiny is determined by the position of the stars at the moment of my birth. And I admit that all the charlatans who tell the 'fates' to gullible people and charge ridiculous amounts of money have made astrology even more repellent to me.

Edited by Berengar
  • Like 1