The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pinegapcontrol

...Californian Rocket Fuel (degenerated thread)

just looked that up. a horrid and highly dangerous idea. A good starting point, if one say, wanted to kill themselves.

A pill to help me wake up. A pill to help me sleep. A pill to help me piss. A pill to help me think. A pill to help me eat. A pill to help me shower. A pill to help me be happy. A pill for every side effect of every other pill. A pill for everything. Do you pay your murderer?

There is a myriad of plants that are great for depression and anxiety, and IMPROVE your health and cognitive functions.

Anti-depressants just make things worse. Like most pharmaceuticals :BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2:

Agree with Ghosty, heaps of plant medicine around. I know which I go for :shroomer::shroomer::shroomer::bong::bong::wink:

CRF isn't dangerous if taken at the pescribed dosages.

Can't see it being that much more effective than other anti depressants.

Don't knock the pharma market to much because most of the components of it are extracts from the plant kingdom.

Some meds work better for certain individuals n vice versa.

Mary jane is definitely identified as a trigger for schizophrenia in certain individuals... thats a fact.

Mary jane vs charlie. I know who I'de prefer.

Most long-term anti depressant use will cause a decrease in serotonin receptors and let's be honest, how often does a doc want to put someone on these pills short term.....

Sorry to hear things are that bad Pinegap. Sucks that shrooms and dope make things worse. Heaps of other options i'd take before getting back on the pills tho. But that's just my opinion.

Most long-term anti depressant use will cause a decrease in serotonin receptors and let's be honest, how often does a doc want to put someone on these pills short term.....

Sorry to hear things are that bad Pinegap. Sucks that shrooms and dope make things worse. Heaps of other options i'd take before getting back on the pills tho. But that's just my opinion.

Dead right.

spoken like a true asshole ghosty, you know nothing of my situation.

mushrooms = psych ward. dope = extreme anxiety and paranoia.

if you think, for some odd reason / assumption that i was refering to pot or mushrooms, you'd be very wrong. generic assumption, isle 1 second shelf, about 1/4 way down isle.

spoken like a true asshole ghosty, you know nothing of my situation.

mushrooms = psych ward. dope = extreme anxiety and paranoia.

really? that cant be true. more than 26 years says so. but thanks anyhow. LOL

I think Pinegap was replying to my referral of my favourite plant medicine Ghosty.

As for other options, I'd need to know more about your personal situation before I could really make good advice on what else would be helpful. If you want to PM me and talk i'd be happy to chat.

"

I must admit I do feel like the anti deps are making things worse sometimes and the valium I take every second day and olanzapine nightly pull me back out of it. but you know what they say, you've gotta keep taking them for them to work (anti deps)"

geebus, no wonder you feel like shite.

Edited out unasked for opinion.. .. sorry

Also, pinegap, I do know more about your situation than you think. I used to have a real problem with depression and anxiety when younger. "doctor's" tried all that shit on me. I through it all out and told him every time. he was pissed. telling me how irresponsible i was to go against his word / order (advise) and do such a thing.

Those pills are the start of the end. not to mention negative though processes I'd never had before, along with no motivation, no emotions and no desire to do anything etc. etc. etc. so wasted too. felt like a zombie of some kind.

I dealt with the issue myself by means of changing though process's (I'm highly tuned into my own thoughts / mind) and then later in life found plants to further render the issue obsolete. Many plants containing forms of beta-carbolines are of great help, without getting you stoned or in any other way "feeling different", just content.

If you take any such plants whilst you on those pills, i doubt you will live at all. cleaning the body is the first step. you have to want to do it. I wish you the best mate, I know how tough it can be. sounds like you put far too much faith in others / doctors. time to take it back, give it to yourself, your not stupid after all. put your faith in YOUR own abilities. we are all here to help, but you must make the first step. :wink:

once again. You know nothing of my situation.

nah.

been there done that. I'm not young.

Have you tried mega dosing an NMDA antagonist? See Ketamine, DXM, memantine etc?

They've really been known to knock people out of depression.

I mean it's not fun IMO but if it can pull you of yourself for a few weeks, it's worth it..

hmm, recon what ya looking for is a snake. a big snake :blink:

Geee... we all seem like assholes today don't we?

Well you can always pm me mate. The world is pretty fucked and all this hippy do good nonsense could be just a pile of shit amongst all the other shit that could be in accurate when topics like this arise. Thats what I've found and seem to see.

There probably are medical professionals in the psychiatry feild on here but there duty of care requires meeting an individual and doing an certified assessment?

No offence to hippys or the sacred plants and especially not the forums.

Olanzapine treating the right conditions is absolute godsend and no plant could replace it's activity in the brain chemistry excactly the same.

Best wishes mate.

its me wert. I cant seem to post anything that's not about cactus without creating a shitstorm. im gunna get this years lot of seed done and sent out then have a big break from this website.

C'mon Bro, you know you're not coming here to start a shitfight with anyone. Sometimes other people get critical of your comments or just get opinionated and you take it to heart. I do that sometimes too.

We all need a certain degree of "not giving a fuck" about comments from others in this bold new age of digital enlightenment/retardedness.

Don't let the bastards drag you down, if you really feel you need a break then take one, but you have to realise it's only a small minority that have that attitude. The rest of us would rather see you stay here.

We all take things to heart sometimes and get into cyber tiffs from time to time, it's just how the internet works I think. But I think we all mean well and can forgive and forget.

A couple of books I found helpful for my mental health management have been "The Depression Cure" by Stephen Illardi and "Spark" by John Ratey. They're definitely not a replacement for professional medical care or taking your medication but I found them to be a big help in addressing some of the lifestyle factors that help to propagate depression. Not sure if they'll be helpful for your sitcho but thought I'd make the suggestion just in case you're interested in checking them out.

There also seem to be some interesting studies out there on using Saffron to treat depression, and I think maybe also BCM-95, a form of bioavailable curcumin. Might be worth looking at some of the research and sharing it with your doc?

Wish you all the best mate.