The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mystical oyster

I am moving to Nnsw

So im packing up and moving on from fnq down to Lismore, ill be studying music in byron bay and looking forward to a change of lifestyle and scenery..

Any sabers around the area? will take me a little time to settle but I'm looking forward to meeting some new faces and getting to know some people from here...

Am really interested in getting into mushroom cultivation, edibles of course, so if anyone has the tricks of the trade and wants to meet up at some stage id be happy to trade work around the garden for some insight into cultivation..

Anyway its exciting times for me as i have been in fnq my whole life, i recently spent a few weeks down south and fell in love with the place and the friendliness of the people, i found nimbim to be a pretty awesome place and absolutely loved my time in byron bay, haven't been to mullum in years but will be swinging through there and keen to come check out the nursery!!

cheers

MO

• Like 2

Awesome news, there's heaps of good people in that area man!

Don't forget that brissy is only a couple hours away :-)

• Like 1

Yea nice, i figure there would be a lot of people around the area, my bro lives in brisbane so ill pop through every now and then, always good gigs to check out around brisbane so ill be coming in for them to.. be good to meet up some time!! ill try make it to some of the local meets to! cheers

Hey. Imnot far from pianore and I travel there slot. Cool to catch up. Not many gardeners around my neck

• Like 1

hey dozer! sounds good mate, ill be in lismore from sunday onwards, take a bit to get settled and will be busy with studies during the week but always up for a beer or catch up over the weekends! hit me up if your ever in the lismore area and ill come say gday!

Edited by mystical oyster

Hi Mystical Oyster, your just in time for the Somara shamanic medicine forum beginning next week in Byron http://www.somara.org/

• Like 1

Hey mate, I live in Lismore. Welcome to stop by for a beer.

• Like 2

Thanks flux that somara festival looks amazing!! Nrivers ill definitely come and have a brew with ya at some stage, thats awesome your in lismore!! cheers

• Like 1

Hey mate,

I'm in Mullumbimby, let me know when your in town or come and say hello at the nursery :)

• Like 2