The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
drpotato

Looking for mushroom spore prints, edibles or psilocybes

Hi, im looking for spore prints, im finding them very difficult to obtain inside australia, period, regardless of kind, many of the places seem kinda sketchy too asking for bitcoins or money orders.

Im after any of the faster / easier growing species of oysters.

for microscopy purposes only, prints of any psilocybe cubensis strains, even contaminated or wild prints, or used prints is fine. Im particularly after the more domesticated strains or those with quick colonization speeds, regardless of the amount of fruiting they do.

Please PM me if you have any spare for sale or otherwise.

Again ill note these are for microscopy purposes. Also im only looking for spores within Australia only.

Edited by drpotato

Dependant on region your best off finding a wild specimen for a print and going from there,

You have 2 good choices,

Collect cow patties from suitable region and replant in compost pile,

Collect wood loving species mycelium from suitable region and transfer to appropriate prepared location,

These are my preferred methods,

Etho'

ive been hunting but besides a teeny tiny oyster at the botanical gardens i can hardly find common lawn mushrooms let alone others. Theres no forests or anything here, its all open exposure and clay soils, cow fields rarely have any mushrooms for long, usually only after a solid week of being overcast, then they shrivel away as soon as the sun comes out. My region has a very thin atmosphere for some reason, so mushrooms arent too common, though still i have been looking hard in cow fields all the same, its just only really really tiny species ever seem to get growing, or inactive pans species

sounds like you need to go for a road trip....