The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yeti101

Trich Pollen Needed (Please!)

So the Super Pedro (that possibly isn't Super Pedro http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33701&p=521509 ) is about to flower, and I've nothing to cross it with.

I'm happy to help out with postage if necessary, and I'll definitely share any resultant seeds with whoever sends the pollen. I'd prefer scop pollen, but at this stage I'd settle for anything that will actually fertilise this beast!

gallery_25_3_359439.jpg

I can sort you out with scop if pinegapcontol cant mate.

Just pm me if you need it.

• Like 1

Thanks to both of you - bit busy right now, will PM in about an hour :)

• Like 1

Hi, if anyone still has some pollen left over I'd like to trade/buy/exchange for seed. I have two flowers about to open probably in the next couple of days.

How long are your flowers off mate?( if your not sure post a couple of good shots from different angles).I can sort you out with a few different pollens. Assuming i can get it there on time?sorry i dont sent pollen over the weekend.

• Like 1

Thanks :) Ones already opening today. The other two *might* hold out over the weekend... I'll let you know. Are you within 1 day express post of Melbourne?

Sadly they're all closing up now. But thanks for the offer! Next time I get flowers I'll try here earlier.