The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Chilli seeds trade

Hey all,

Does anyone have access to Fatalli or anything similar? Any exotic chillis?

I have choc habs, aji omnicolour, bolivian rainbow and this weird chilli whose fruits look like hubcaps lol. Will have carolina reaper fruits towards the end of summer.

I thought about growing Fatali although I've heard some folk complain of it having a somewhat acrid/chemical taste. Others seem to love it though.

Now I'm chasing Aji Lemon, Bahamian Goat Pepper, and maybe a Chocolate Hab to round things out. Looks like I might end up having to get them from Jungle Rain though, nowhere else in oz seems to have the goat pepper, and I figure if I'm buying one why not just buy them all at the same time from the same place.

• Like 1

I have about 20 Aji lemon seeds from two years ago if you want to give them a shot, and lots of (mostly mixed) magnum and mustard habanero also two years old.

• Like 1

I do!

(..Have Fatalli that is)

They're from last year but have been stored reasonably well and there's 12 there, should still get some germinate.

I'll send them to ya if you pm an addy.... Maaaybe you could feel inclined to send me a couple of Carolina reaper seeds when you get pods later in the season? Bf wanted to grow them. I personally wouldn't cause I don't wana be growing chillies so hot I can't eat them, but hey, each to their own ;)

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1