The Corroboree
lofty86

Top notch Valerian suppliment

I was recently put on to a rather potent Valerian suppliment by a Ukrainian friend.. Produced in Belarus and entirely belarusian packaging by a company called Medica...valeriana sedativum 30mg Valerian extract (apparently) small orange tablets, usual smell, and my cat attempts to rape the pakaging. Two of these babies and 20minutes in there's some pretty awsome effects warm floating hands and a feeling of deep relaxation almost reminiscent of 10mg diazapam.. I do suspect there is a little more going on here than the packaging suggested. Perhaps a synthetic equivalent of Valerian extract? He has ordered them from an online Russian pharmacy for the last 2 years or so and had no issues with customs so far.. Stronger than any fresh herb or EO I have ever managed to stomache. Maybe worth a look.

• Like 1

Most Valerian extracts. I haven't tried validol.

Edited by Glaukus
  • Like 1

Sounds like Valerian as it is known to affect cars stronger than catnip. Often cats that do not respond to catnip will have a response to Valerian.

• Like 1

Sounds like Valerian as it is known to affect cars stronger than catnip. Often cats that do not respond to catnip will have a response to Valerian.

. Valeric acid mimics vaginal copulins, male cats seem to like it better than catnip which mimics male pheromones (boy cats still seem to like it) my friend translated to valeriana extract... English is his 4th language may very well have been validol thank you :)

Valerian is pretty easy to grow and spreads easily too. Within a year or two you could have all the valerian root needed to make as strong of an extract as you'd want.

Corvalol is Valerian mixed with phenobarbitol.

Maybe that's what you had and why it works so well?

Corvalol is Valerian mixed with phenobarbitol.

Maybe that's what you had and why it works so well?

Sounds fucking great. Where do we get some?

FYI, never take phenobarbital if you have an opiate havbit or it will put you into withdrawal.