The Corroboree
wert

new years eve 2015. whats on your mind.

me. thanks for asking. well, as some of you already know I'm getting smashed (against all doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, drug and alcohol nurses and my bestie dr/psychiatrist)

so I'm getting smashed on some carlton drought beers probably around 16 not including the ones I've already had. a mush tea some valiums I got stashed from legal prescriptions and some fucking wicked morphine I have left over from a legal prescription.

I'm so happy I could eat a cactus for fucks sake and were just staying home because all our freinds are away and we have a four month old baby were not prepared to subject to such extreme heat in vic atm.

I'll keep you updated if you keep me updated.

and please refraim from watering your plants during the sun lit times as it wastes water due to evaporation. do it in the still of night and soak them babies good n proper.

over n out.

wert 2015.

• Like 1

Hey Wert,

Just take it slowly with all that, we don't want to log on tomorrow and hear that your heart stopped beating. Be safe dude.

And yeah I heard it's pretty hot down there at the moment! We're sitting on a very nice 23 degrees here :)

Not a lot happening at my place, will take the kids down to the local 9pm fireworks tonight and have a couple of drinks with family. That's about as wild as I get now lol.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 4

not much to report here, half hour bursts in the garden, vic heat as you say is pretty kickin today, quiet night, 5 or 6 beers and I'll be out just after midnight.

that's a pretty full on line up wert, be safe.

That's a lot to dump on your Mrs Wert.

Having a baby to look after is tough enough, looking after you as well must be hard work for her.

Stay safe bro and pace yourself.

• Like 2

I can look after myself guys I appreciate your concearns.

my heart will be beating tomorrow don't worry I've fucked with it allot harder in the past. way lots n lots harder to be exact.

keep em comming guys.

pine gap your full of shit 6 beers call it a night. ok we'll see.? lol!

now you guys are sposed to be commenting on your what ya doings, goings and meetings ect. c'mon tis not all about me!

• Like 1

its the plan, yes we will see, cracking number two right now but they don't really count until I stop working lol

EDIT

theres meds in there as well.

Edited by pinegapcontrol

Against all advice I'm commenting on this topic.

People die this way all the dawn time. You just spent a few weeks clean and it's the perfect opportunity to accidentally od.

With a 4 month old I suggest you go easy. Nobody thinks they will od till they find themselves in a hospital a week later not recalling a thing.

I'm sober til at least 10:30 due to the other half drinking port out of a coffee mug since lunch, which means I'm driving.

• Like 1

Just had a few beers and a bunga now I gotta pretend nothing's happened and head out for family feed at a local Lebanese restaurant. Prob won't extend beyond that and a few more Beers

Stay safe wert edit; I've been there and partied hard man and just hope that gigs meant to be for the next 24hrs at least and not from the op til midnight. Peace

Edited by theuserformallyknownasd00d

Sadly I will be spending tonight alone after I was yesterday ordered to leave the family home by my ?partner?. I am unsure what the future brings but will no doubt have plenty of time to consider it tonight.

:-(

reading geometry papers and hacking up phlegm

all the cool kids are doing it

• Like 3

you made it to the 18th hole...

• Like 1

well I bathed my two year old putting her to bed soon.

missus bathed bubs she'll have a feed n sleep for a few hours.

I having a tea in about an hour. the missus is going to try some left over ciders and funny beers from crisy. shes got wine if that fails then I'll just drink the beers n cider cause I don't have taste buds. were all set for a night of tv. air conditioning. and I'll be out every half hour having a smoke in 30 degree heat tripping on our crisy lights.

yes people we can look after children responsibly. ha!

• Like 2

you made it to the 18th hole...

then its time to partae!

I just opened a bottle wine, sitting in the garden and enjoying the sunset. From SA all the best for 2016.

• Like 2

My fiance and i are waiting to hear the details of a tekno mulisha event in melbourne. If it's on our side of the city and easy to get to we'll prob head off later and spend a few hours there. If not, i'd be happy with some relaxing herbal tea, a few beers and videogames. If I wasnt working tomorrow night (I tried to get it off) we'd probably be doofing or in the city but alas, woe is me.

Looking forward to 2016. I know things are gonna change, scary but always a good chance to learn a bit about yourself.

Cheers

Edited by Yawning Man
  • Like 4

Sitting at home playing fallout 4 and prepping spore syringes, maybe visit the dream time :)

Edited by Schoey88
  • Like 3

hey yawning man apart from my tea kicked in quick and I drank to much.

if my missus would let me of her leash ide love to party at a mulisha party with you ... prob did when they were at house of fools.

you prob rocked it at my warehouse in footscray with me too. u funny man.

tea is great everyone!!!

• Like 1

have fun simian's but please be safe..............me, i'm off to work. Grug will be back later to talk riffs and extracts after 4am.

Love and light fellow sabians rock out with ya cocks out but make sure that detachable thang finds it's wings and flys back to base in the morn.

happy new year to me kinfolk.

• Like 5

A handfull of xanax, maybe a beer or two, and a Blackaadder marathon... Ah, bliss.

• Like 1