The Corroboree
communacacian

2018 - The Year of Acacia courtii (Finito)

So I was wrong in assuming Planthelper from ebay is Planthelper from SAB?   A mistake easily made, my apologies lol.
But back to the matter at hand, outing peoples eBay/SAB identities, is poor forum decorum.

I don't have the energy for silly bickering. Get some rest smithy...

3 minutes ago, 87_botanist said:

are they worth the money or not?

ANDDDDDDDDD   this is why we don't expose peoples identity's across separate platforms.

On 08/08/2017 at 8:28 PM, Skellum said:

So I was wrong in assuming Planthelper from ebay is Planthelper from SAB?   A mistake easily made, my apologies lol.

But back to the matter at hand, outing peoples eBay/SAB identities, is poor forum decorum.

I don't have the energy for silly bickering. Get some rest smithy...

You  dropped the link knowingly. Could of just msged him?.  A mistake easily made. Yes I need to rest because I need to go work tomorrow. Ha.   

Edited by smithy

On 8/8/2017 at 8:38 PM, smithy said:

You  dropping the link in this topic knowingly . could of just msged him?.    A mistake easily made.

No mistake, entirely intentional. The information I asked should be available public, in the courtii thread.

Having it lost in PM's is not desired... The ebay sellers identity is TOTALLY irrelevant also.

The interesting information in the ebay link, was the reason it was linked.  :P

Edited by Skellum

Skellum, if someone has posted identifying info about another member (intentionally or otherwise) you can:

(1) PM that person & ask them to edit their post

...and/or (if it is an urgent matter or the person does not respond)

(2) report the post & ask the mods to edit/delete it

Instead, you've decided to address this by writing a half dozen additional public posts on the topic, drawing more attention than the original post ever would have - which seems like a somewhat bizarre approach to the matter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skellum said:

Courtii apparently comes in three different phenotypes depending on which of the three mountains it comes from.  Out of the 10 odd I have growing, some are thin and red, others are wider and less red.

Where do you get your seed commy, what are the tubestock, are they one kind of courtii (south, middle or north) or are they from any of the three mountains?

Which one of the three is most desirable, or does no one have any idea yet - still early days?

^This

oh yes - looking forward to the spread of Courtii love :)

• Like 1

Yes I’d love a courtii. Mine died when I transplanted it in the ground :(

• Like 1

Does this mean theres some courtii tubes or seed? Im keen :)

• Like 1

Hope to see you back throughout 2018 @communacacian missed the boat this time.  :(
Last years lot are powering though. A brilliant service you are providing to the general public. Hats off to you mate.  :worship:

• Like 1

On 08/12/2015 at 9:17 PM, communacacian said:

Hi all, welcome to 2018!

Acacia Courtii Seedlings for sale in bulk only this time

A.C Bulk Pack - $120 inc postage

8 x Acacia courtii 40mm tubes - $100

P & H $20 Express

Min. order of 8. If you are looking for smaller numbers or individual plants I suggest you contact the larger ethno retailers as I believe they will have some ready soon.

Unfortunately no post to WA, NT or TAZ. Australia Only

As you may know this is a very specially tree that has a limited population so hopefully these go to people with some land that can plant them out to ensure species survival long into the future! I would recommend re-potting them into something slightly larger and then planting into the ground after summer or if you can tend to them daily you could plant them out now in a semi shaded area watering daily.

These trees are inoculated with their homebase rhizobia and are a picture of health.

Kept under light shade cloth.

PM for enquiry,

Communacacian

Courtii_Bulk.jpg

kbb08z.jpg

Hey mate if you still any courtii left I'll take 8 in a heart beat please.

• Like 1