The Corroboree
wert

werts garden. be it infested with rats.

yep. lol. shes all over the place philo it's crazy.

Edited by wert
  • Like 1

probably BOS because your like me and love penis. only these penis know how to say f#ck off really well.

• Like 1

Funny thread, nice plants... loved the picture with the beers. in fact its 12.30 at noon here, but I think I'd love one now (didn't sleep at all tonight) . Could I last till at least early at night so that I sync my cicadian circle with other peoples again?

I also get spined a lot from penises... maybe the spineless and totally round harmless top tricks us..

Edited by sagiXsagi

it tricks the girls...

then it get tense.

probably BOS because your like me and love penis. only these penis know how to say f#ck off really well.

i like penis and i like telling dicks to fuck off

hope you don't mind this clip here Wert

and one for your loph eating friends

wish I had a detachable penis sometimes.

particularly when I was younger and had girls in hot pants gyrating over my crutch on the dance floor. then I had to walk around the club for drinks ect with a mass boner all night.

and lol that bit in the clip were he raids his medicine cupboard frantically.

I've done that a few times and usually forgotten what I was looking for!

Edited by wert
  • Like 1

Allright so this is what I'm talking about upside.

what were doing here is removing the aeroles and there rna witch basically mean the vascular tissues won't bother trying to reach the aerole because it isn't there. just the same as the aeroles rna won't send out any messages to be contacted.

it's not just a one way street with cacti pups. there is a link between the rna of aeroles and the rna of vascular tissues witch means they meet somewhere in the middle not just grown out from the vascular bundle, and not just retrieved by an aerole.

this will ensure that the scion gets everything and there will be no stalls in growth or maintinance of the gafted plant.

take note folks.

20151208_115219_zpsrpuqyytv.jpg

I hope this is the right pic cause the hosting site is giving me the shits. constantly redirecting me to "one black way" or someshit. haven't looked cause I'm afraid what I'll see can't be unseen but it's doing it flat out. arrrgghhh!

anyway the scion is a melted wax bridgesii.

she's going in a much larger pot over the next few days and will have an abundance of slow release mixed through the pot.

be happy cause happy can't be without you.

edit: oh yeah, and take note how I leave as much green skin on the stock as possible as this is where the photosynthesis occurs. but most know that. but just in case you didn't.

cool.

Edited by wert
  • Like 4

I tried this with a loph graft the other day, I reckon it's getting much swollen. Nowhere to go but up. :)

• Like 2

firstly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEDOFSPINES!

wow. 23... I wish I could be there again!

yeah you got to be carefull with this method when Appling to soft skin cacti like lophs or they just split in half cause they can't keep up... then your stuck with the water/moisture issue.

but great to hear someone else is doing this. it so much better than having to remove pups here there and fuckin' everywhere else! lol.

cheers bos, this beer I'm having now is dedicated to you pal.

edit: oh and it tastes great btw.

Edited by wert

lol I've just had a good look at this photo again and I don't know if anyone else has noticed but it would apear that on two of the aerole cuts I've made new spines and aerole have form1ed.

this means I hadn't dug in deep enough to remove the architecture of rna.

didn't even notice that on the plant.

thats trippy.

Yep I see that sneaky lil spine poking thru ;) and photosynthesis is understood also ;p

I'll have a crack at what you've done above. I have more scions lining up for unification with some stock so I'll see how it goes. Cheers for ur input dude.

Glad you got rid of those 'mothers of millions' from the 'penis' pot! they are a terrible weed if left unattended imo,

• Like 1

20151218_183541_zpsdcg4jqrg.jpg

found this pup today it's been growing 4 ribbed ssnce birth by the looks of things.

never noticed it till today while I was watering after a 43 degree day. (and removing more mother of millions. lol. there all over the shop still the cheeky buggers.

• Like 3

20151218_185749_zpshfg9dvhl.jpg

melted wax tip graft on spachi stock.

20151218_185843_zpsohbreqza.jpg

melted wax tip was taken from pupping.

cheers sabry.

• Like 2

20151218_185625_zpsv85cewcl.jpg

a nice bridgesii I recieved through trade on sab, unfortunately didn't come with id but it is beautiful and resistant to black rot.

I like bridgesii clones and varietys best because they are so finicky and prone to black rot. I try to work out what causes it. still unsure but a work in progress.

anyway if the person I traded this with for a couple of lophs sees this and can id it. please do so.

• Like 2

20140719_135236_zpsfyxxjcsp.jpg

a couple of successful but very tactile degrafts I done last year for trade on here.

one went to discostu. the other? dunno?

when they dry up ( my plants i just saturated... then it rained anyway lol)I'll be back into the mission of dissection so I'll have a couple more fattys for trade.

(stu. I only recently being the dumb ass that I am realized who you are! I've still got that penis I owe you... it's well rooted now... there all well rooted n pupping now I'll send you or just hook up like last time and give you a couple mate. been a while.

hows the loph doing any progress? pics? dump one here if you want.)

Edited by wert
  • Like 1

100_2104_zpsgaefnxie.jpg

this is a penis plant I have. I've had to cut it up to propagate but this tip grew to about 9 inch before I hacked 4 inch of and grafted to see if it would continue its growth but it terminated and as there were no aeroles its sat dormant for about 4 years.

this is the plant I'm on about stu.

• Like 4

etiolation or a non-typeB (short form) penis? who knows? but it seems other types are not uncommon over there

blue peruvianus. just weeded out the grass and mother of millions from the pot. 20151223_171729_zpslmzpe9cx.jpg

Edited by wert
  • Like 4

20151223_220350_zpsmtefq5rn.jpg

another nice bridgesii I recieved through trade on sab. I traded 2 loph grafts if you recognize the transaction and know what its called please infom me.

I've just got plants everywhere without id tags now since senders haven't id'd and my daughter became asfixiated with removing tags and throwing them in the grass then when I mowed I smashed them all to smitherines!.

• Like 1

astro. Unfortunately had to be put down 6 weeks ago at 14 yrs of age. broke my heart. completely shattered me. Picture%20138_zpsad858aq6.jpg

Edited by wert
  • Like 2

Picture%20018_zpsedhjnzby.jpg

and awake.

miss her like crazy.

• Like 4

Sorry to hear about the cat, do you think that could been playing on your mind when you had your last binge ?

Also if you can't keep labels on your cacti, you can give them a scar tat. Carve the details into the plant with with a (sterilised) knife and when it heals and scars up you'll have a built in label that won't fade or go missing.

• Like 2

Beautiful collection Wert. Something to aspire towards. Cheers mate!

sally your full of great ideas. you amaze me sometimes. most times. ok nearly always.

oh yes astro is definantly what upset me and turned me to epic amounts of alcohol and codine.

still haven't gotten over it honestly. we were in love in some special way that will never be replaceable!

Edited by wert
  • Like 1