The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemica

Giveaway - bulk rue seeds

In deep gratitude to all my friends who have helped me throughout my many dark days, I'd like to gift the first 5 posters 250g (inspirational posts will be more) of rue seeds. The conditions are 1. you pay it forward in some way (not to me) 2. You share what you are deeply grateful for today :)

The first 5 posts who satisfy the criteria can PM me your address and I'll get that in the mail to you ASAP.

Lots of love to you all!

• Like 11

I am grateful for my loving wife who stands by me even though I'm a little fucked up and hard to live with :-).

Happy to pay it forward!! On ya alchemia

• Like 2

Awesome giveaway : )

I am thankful for all the generous, caring and interesting people I get to interact with here, im thankful for my health and to be here alive experiencing it all : ) I am thankful to have the ability to grow, care and share plants and seeds and the list would go on but I will leave it at that : )

Cheers : )

• Like 1

Nice one Alchemica. I'm deeply grateful for the corroboree community I've been a part of. It's been life changing that's for sure. I'm grateful for the friends I've made, the knowledge I've gained and most of all for the sharing and caring spirit that goes on here. Man, the original Oberon camping trip, what a gift that was! When I first started out I had little to give but much to learn, now it's nice to be on the other end and being able to gift things onwards is just as joyous as it is to have things given. There's no other community I know of where the spirit of giving and sharing is so central. I'm also grateful for nature and it's wonders. I love how you can take a cutting of something, share it with someone else and then see the plant you took the cutting from grow even bigger as a result. Cheers.

• Like 5

I am deeply grateful for A really good stable job so I can comfortably provide a roof over my family's heads. life is really looking up for me at the moment.

Great give away!

• Like 1

Please,

I am deeply grayeful to evrryone here for the information so freely given here. Of course there is one ondividual, i hope yhis person knows who i am talking about that intro'd me to the world of true entheogens, for which I will be eternally grateful ;) in particular the magic of fungus, which tho I had a deep desire to re experience I also had a deep fear of picking the wrong type. Thank you so much for your help in getting me so deep:)

Edited by in_spirit
  • Like 1

Thanks to the 5 members for sharing their gratitude. The seeds will be on their way as soon as I hear from you.

• Like 1

I know the give away is over, i wasn't after any seeds , nice offer by the way Alchemica, and good theme, but I would still like to say what I am grateful for today.....

Today I had a very tedious and stressful job to tend to which took up most of the day. A friend who knew I had a this task at hand sent me random text messages through out the day which made me smile and made the task more bearable. I'm greatful for that friends randomness today. :)

• Like 1

I am grateful for alchemica's super generous giveaway. Thanks man :-)

• Like 1

Package arrived the other day. Slot of seed that's for sure. Thank you

• Like 1

Thank you very much, arrived a few days ago : )

Greatly appreciated , many thanks to you

All the best : )

• Like 1