The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rev

-

...and sweden and oregon and soon spain...

Interesting idea and probably something I wouldn't mind giving a go if I had the chance as i've never really had any success doing Salvia sublingualy.

Had some pretty good luck doing ketamine enemas before, with smaller amounts of water (so the water can be retained longer) So an enema syringe (as opposed to a bucket and tube type setup) would definately be the go, as any more that half a litre might land you in trouble.

I had considered adding a ketamine solution to a colonic irrigation type setup where I would add enough ketamine to 30Litres or so of water so I could extend the experience out over the span of an hour or so but then I began to worry about possibly 'leaving my body' and I wasn't to sure if my bowels would instinctively empty themselves by reflex when full or if they would just keep taking water by themsleves until they were so full that they ruptured or exploded so im giving a bit more careful thought to this.

I've had lots of good luck with various other solutions too including garlic, olive oil etc etc thinking about working on a good coffee solution soon.

-Chemical Shaman

If you really are curious about doing this i'll be the guinea pig. You just have to provide me with a salvinorin extract. You know my policy when it comes to this sort of thing "If you stick it in front of me i'll put it in my ass".

Now if the salvinorin is on the peltate trichomes then i wonder if a macerated liquid extract would be as good or whether you should just put the leaves up your bottom

You'd have to be a complete dick to shove a bunch of leaves up your bottom. Only a damn fool'd do that. Tincture would be the way to go, diluted in a few hundred mls of water. 200mls would be fine and you could easily retain that without discomfort.

-Chemical Shaman

tried a chilli enema chem? i'll put some in front of you soon. btw i had some links to urine therapy somewhere which lead to the discussion of urine enemas.

[ 19. May 2004, 20:18: Message edited by: waterdragon ]