The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

Name my Cactus and win

Hey all, in celebration of my up and coming 2000th post (where I fully expect to transcend into some kind of higher spiritual being/ ranting egotistical vagrant) I just wanna give a little back to you'se-all by offering up a piece of my pride and joy, a rather unique cacti I found in Vic. Winner gets half of it.

The owner said it came from a cutting that he had on his farm for 20 years, which itself had come as a cutting from a 30 year old plant on his friend's farm. As far as he knows, none of the originals still exist, only the one he has in his yard. He was very happy to give me a piece and I said I'd spread it far and wide.

It's not really ready for a full release yet but I will give one lucky person an early bite of the cherry.

All you have to do is name it for me, I'm just after something catchy, pleasing to the ear etc.

I can only take a pic of a graft at the moment as the other cut I have is planted in a different location.

Some info about the clone... it seems to be in some ways similar to the PC types but is substantially fatter and bluer. The original is a real fatty and very blue, a vivid powder blue that I really like. My pics were taken today in overcast conditions that has helped show off this trait nicely.

The plant definitely has the funk by which I mean it occasionally gets some lovely mutated growth, more than PC ever gets and it looked really cool on the original plant. This one is actually grafted onto PC as a nice comparison. The owner did tell me his name but I think it may have been bruce (which is already taken), and I'm not sure I want to name it after the guy when I can't even remember his name for sure.

As for the plant's 'spirit' I have no idea and do not wish this to be discussed, cheers.

Anyway have some fun with it, If I can't decide then I might go for "Halcyon Blue" so you gotta beat that. I'll still pick a winner. Noobs welcome but you must have over 50 posts experience to get a piece of this baby, if not you will win a ripper pack of random succulents and dragonfruits instead.

Enter as many times as you like :) :) :) and congrats on being such an awesome, kind, caring, open-minded, understanding, knowlegable, long-suffering, loving community that has shared in and helped me through many of the best and worst times of my life. I love you all! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

post-8867-0-43042200-1446965481_thumb.jp

post-8867-0-16526200-1446965484_thumb.jp

post-8867-0-20004900-1446965487_thumb.jp

ery3w5t.jpg

qrgt33.jpg

vetqet.jpg

ery3w5t.jpg

qrgt33.jpg

vetqet.jpg

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 12

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No wait... I better give everyone else a chance first.

Bonus points if you use any of the words Blue, Mutant, Monster, Halcyon, Daze, Awesome, Fat, Super, Psycho-killer or Penis in the name LOL

Entries close next Monday and drawn soon after :)

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

Mystery Blue Halcyon.

Or just Mystery Blue.

Edited by Godiam
  • Like 1

Blue Belcher

• Like 1

On second thoughts,

HEAVENLY BLUE.

• Like 1

powder blue

• Like 3

Phallic azure

• Like 1

Halcyon's blue balls.

• Like 2

H - FAP

Halcies fap log

The blu chew

H - FAP 01

• Like 2

Halcyon's awesome fat blue super psycho killer mutant monster penis.

• Like 6

Heavenly Blue Daze.

• Like 1

Halcyon's awesome fat blue super psycho killer mutant monster penis.

You've definitely got the edge so far sal :)