The Corroboree
Pat Uri

Positive Drug Drive test may not show impairment

Ha! I get it now. Sorry, my sarcasm/subtlety detection was obviously impaired today.

• Like 1

Nothing like being at work all day to ruin my sense of humour.

LOL.

You guys....

:wink:

I am reneging my offer.

Drive responsibly.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

Anyone got any new info for this thread? I just got my license back, got swabbed, then done driving whilst suspended. So its been about 2.5 years riding a pushy around the mountains to keep the family fed etc... Now that i have it back, i'm interested to hear of any updates on testing and good outcomes... Hit me up a pm if you've got something to share that you would rather not here... 

I was at a MediCann workshop in Nimbin recently and there was a talk about how an ingredient in Fisherman's Friend Original (Aniseed) works as a masking agent and was able to return false-negatives on roadside swaps.

Also a lawyer got up and spoke and mentioned a defense being used that has been moderately successful was to point to a NSW government road transport website that states that impairment from MJ only lasts 12 hours, and that you as a good citizen making sure you don't drive impaired, waited over 12 hours before getting behind the wheel and that you were surprised that your test came back as positive after relying on that source of government information as the authoritarian voice on the matter. Basically I did the wrong thing but I was given the wrong information by you guys that led me to do the wrong thing. It reminded me a lot of that campaign that said 3 drinks in the first hour and then 1 ever hour after that. I heard that caused a shit storm.

• Like 2