The Corroboree
bogfrog

Farewell Incognito

Ok, so I have known about this for a couple of days and as much as incog loved to drive me fkn nutso via Facebook, he's still awesome value and I'm really upset at this news. Fenris said it best; incog was like part of the furniture in SAB. So sad he felt that he had to do this. :( The forums really need a crying emoticon (yeah ok I'm a big girl, bite me).

• Like 2

A brave decision no doubt

Can't say I didn't shed a little tear

Farewell "incognito"

Fuck this shit, I'm bloody outa hear too. In protest of the whole world & this forum going to shit. Not that anyone really cares but still!

Disclaimer: I'm being slightly sarcastic. But not really all that sarcastic..

• Like 4

When i first joined SAB, incognito had the gender set as 'female' , swore like a trouper and had a weird avatar that looked like the silhouette of someone plumpish. I had this image in my head of incognito being a rough, large, toothless, tattooed truck driver woman (not that theres any thing wrong with that, lol). It was ages before that image left my mind when reading his posts.

Give it time, i reckon he will miss us too much and come back with many a story to tell. In the mean time... happy travels nito.

:)

• Like 11

Fuck sake, seeing the thread title I thought incognito was dead.

Glad your not dead, incognito :P

I hope wherever life takes you, you find happiness and continue to remain not-dead :wink:

• Like 2

You bugger, I'll miss you here. Love your irreverance and fire, and your honesty when you apologise after a stoush

Still, a good reason to go. Best one I've heard. Makes sense even. I'd rather see you happy :D

i cant log in anymore anyway.

I think Incog may still be around. If not, someone else is logging on to his account in his place as his profile has been logged onto at least a couple of times since this thread was put up.

But as long as he's taking care of himself and doing what's right for himself then all is good.

Give it time, i reckon he will miss us too much and come back with many a story to tell. In the mean time... happy travels nito.

:)

I think Amz may be right on this one though. :)

It's a bit like going to your own funeral and listening to all the nice things people say about you. I'd probably want to read my own obituary too!

• Like 1

Im on the same thought path as glaukus. Im sure most people here would have a bit off a squizze to.

It's a bit like going to your own funeral and listening to all the nice things people say about you. I'd probably want to read my own obituary too!

Worst-Album-Covers-All-My-Friends-Are-De

• Like 1