The Corroboree
bogfrog

Farewell Incognito

Hey peeps I'm here to express a fond farewell from Incognito, he would like to say this to the SAB community:

another goodbye..... some recent occurrences have brought out some nastiness in me that I'm not proud of. This site, and Torsten in particular have been a big part of my life over the last 12 or so years, I've learned a lot, a whole lot on a myriad of things, but its time for me to move on. Ive made some great friends and all these people who are dear to me I'm in direct contact with, you know who you are. SAB is a great place, and in great hands with T and the mods, you couldn't ask for more. But as one has to move on in life this is where I'm at. Its been a ride. I have no beef with anyone here. At all. I apologise to T and the mods for my part in creating a shit fight that no one should be proud of. Keep growing plants. Its the one thing that makes me happy, and its so true the phrase "Your never closer to god than when in a garden."

if anyone is in need of a trade from my end (which i don't think there is) contact bogfrog and she will forward the deets.

it is final though, after much reflection im a lot happier since leaving.

i cant log in anymore anyway.

ive been banned indefinitely on my choosing.

I wish the very best for the forum and SAB. It's been a large positively influential part of my life. What it does, linking searchers with questions, is very important- and rare.

Be well, I got many exciting things on my plate, which will take all of my time from now, like somebody said, "when you have got the message, it's time to hang up the phone"

Goodbye SAB, and all the bestest.

• Like 1

I'll miss your action Incog. Take care of yourself.

I took a break from forums for a few years so hopefully we'll see you round again somewhere, someplace.

• Like 1

he might get away from the forums, but he won't get away from the camping trips so easily! ;)

• Like 5

damn it. another good man gone.

From Clan Uri - Pat still remembers the good times @Incognito and is so ancient that he has long forgotten what sins a man can commit against other people. "Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us". Blessings! Walk in joy, Forever. The pain is short, but Life is eternal. from Big, Black Pat uri and the Scabies Clan.

• Like 4

12 years is a long time. I'll miss having Incog around. Guess I'll have to make sure we both make it to a meet IRL sometime.

Damn ingoc. Gonna miss ya ya crazy bastid.

Damn. Just shit to see you go incog, but glad to hear its for positive reasons and growth. Will miss your posts.

• Like 1

He stood out like dogs balls the first day i joined this forum.

I will miss reading your harmless banter and shenanigans. He knew a thing or two about plants also

Edited by DeadStar
  • Like 1

Ah bugger. Didn't get to know you as well as I would have liked, see ya.

Hmm won't be the same without you.

May the nang gods shine on you

• Like 3

Didnt know you much Incog , But your humour and knowledge always stood out to me, take care man.

bugger!

you were a big part of the heart of this place incog.

muchos bravos for it all.

• Like 2

Adios Amigo!

This place will take a little while to settle back in without you.

Peace, love and light to you wherever you should roam!

Nooooooooooo. Dark day in SAB history. Your gunna be missed mate. Lucky for me I have the training, means and motivation to hunt you down. Massive loss to this place. Starting to feel like a war zone in here. We've lost two good people in as many weeks.

• Like 2

Long live the bible crushers

Long live the Christ punchers

May you carry the golden staff in your heart J. Have a nice one.

• Like 2

Wow I had no idea this was going on. Sorry to see incog go, I always thought he was a funny bloke who would sometimes take the piss but generally meant well. I'm glad he's happy though. SAB seem to be losing a fair few members lately.

I ain't going anywhere B)

• Like 2

makes me realise how much i have dropped off the forum. i keep missing all the social aspects.

Edited by obtuse

Awe man, Incog is like part of the furniture here, there is going to be a conspicuous incog shaped outline on the boards for a long while.

Take care.

• Like 2