The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spooge

i, olive........

about time you inter lowper.

while you think about it, i'll jus place this album here for you to "thinking music' abit.

hi ham hairy happy 4hue because i feel the node in your noggin that has been burnt out listening to this album on vinyl. is starting to regroiw. Thanks for turning up because this album is very special too me and i'd wager a gold dubloony that it resonates vibrations with others too. Shine on Olive - you stinker.

• Like 7

You are you. Your past is what made you. If it wasnt for your past you wouldnt be who you are now.

The most important time is now

The most important person is who you are with.

The most important thing to do is to be kind to whoever you are with.

Life is bliss mate. enjoy it while it is there.

• Like 5

Love you olive. My brother from another mother :)

• Like 1

your comment made me cry Coolname, thank you i need to learn to cry more and let out my anger through more 'positive' emotions.

you are 100% correct Mr Caapi, my past has made me who and what i am, the good and the bad.

Cheers Conv3rgence, I am working on finding peace, when this building bullshit is over and I've settled things fully with my ex i think i may just be able to start finding the peace i need.

Edited by olive
  • Like 4

I want to hug that child and tell him it will all be ok, That life and its direction is always unerring.

You have great perspective and strength and thank you for sharing, i have much care and respect for you.

Pm me if you ever need or want someone to listen.

I would also like to say an overdue Hi to everyone here and that it is and has been a privilege to be apart of this wonderful online community, I have much love and respect for you all : )

• Like 4

I want to hug that child and tell him it will all be ok, That life and its direction is always unerring.

You have great perspective and strength and thank you for sharing, i have much care and respect for you.

Pm me if you ever need or want someone to listen.

Thank you kind sir, thank you

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Olive, I know lots of people on here and we al have our own stories and histories. opening up like this I think is good. it brings us all a bit closer towards understanding each other.

I don't know about the blood drinking bit though... wierdo ;) :lol:

• Like 6

Im so sorry you have been though all that olive. hugs xxx

• Like 1

Thank you tangled, i think mr caapi's first sentence is a pretty accurate though.

Mr B Caapi - You are you. Your past is what made you. If it wasnt for your past you wouldnt be who you are now.

hugz to you as well girl xxxxxx

Edited by olive

Hey Olive, sorry to hear about the shit you've been through. The world can be such a bitch to people who've done nothing to deserve it, I can empathise with your story in a lot of ways and some of my friends have had similar life experiences to yours too, so I feel for you. I'm glad you managed to see past the way shitty people made you feel about yourself, that it wasn't your fault and that you deserve better from life. It's important to realize and remind yourself of that, I think.

Keep your chin up anyway, and try to ride the waves of your current situation as best you can. There's more than a few of us out there who don't really have families as such, but the big ol' SAB family is here if you need us.

• Like 2

Thank you Olive, beautiful to read your transparency and openness. It is inspiring for all those who still hide from their traumas and secrets. I'm proud of you bro... Thanks for sharing, much love and power to you.

• Like 1

Sounds like youve had some rough times bro, and thanks for your honesty and sharing. Although past experience has the power to shape us its in our power what we allow.. suffering can initially cause pain and anger but on the flip side it lights the way on the path to liberation..

Ive never witnessed an angry side to you while ive been here, your a good bloke in my eyes, even though our relationship exists through a computer screen im glad to be aquainted, much love and respect bro, keep on keeping on..

• Like 1

Thanks guys for your extremely kind and thoughtful words and feelings.

it means a hell of a lot to me - the support that the people whom have posted in this thread have shown and the love they have given to just 'another guy' on the forum.

This will not be forgotten, i owe you all a debt of gratitude.

im starting to feel accepted here and part of the SAB family of which i am proud to belong.

Thank you.

Edited by olive
  • Like 2

Hey Olive

Sorry to hear, nobody deserves to suffer like that :(

Much love brother.

I applaud your bravery.

What I really like about this place is occasionally someone shows their vulnerability and I get an insight into this human condition we're all a part of.

It takes real courage to open up, and be who you are. It's something I struggle with, I mostly build walls to stop people seeing who and what I am.

• Like 4

Hey Olive

Sorry to hear, nobody deserves to suffer like that :(

Much love brother.

thank you for your concern and care mate,

I deal with it with anger and am trying to change that, its hard work changing something that has saved me for so long