The Corroboree
Darklight

Vale ReshroomEd

I feel u DL. I miss all the old crew passed. DC the crazy bastard. Penny (Wandjina) I miss so dearly. Gomaos, chemical shaman, PD and I’m sure more that arnt coming to mind now. I think it’s why it’s been so hard for me to come here. It makes me feel so meloncoly. Sad, but good memories. And as for Ed, he was very generous. He did indeed send way more than I paid for. What I legend. I miss everyone so much. Xox

Edited by naja naja

pd died?

if there was an announcement on the forum may i see it?

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Gee this would be embarrassing if I am wrong. I hope I am. Maybe T can clear this up. Was it last year or the year before. Just a few days before the camp? Maybe I’m mistaken. 

I am wrong. It was Andyamine.  

Because I live in WA I have not met all of the members which I spent so many hours chatting to on the old defunct chat “the lab”. If your out there and read this. Come back PD. I can’t find your profile. 

ahh no worries, i thought you had them switched since andy wasn't on the list.  @PD. posted about a year ago.

i didn't know ed but i do have fond memories of a certain online fiasco following a camping trip many moons past.

• Like 1