The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bigred

Rum give away

Hey Bigred,

That's awesome, a very generous offer indeed. I've heard that a lot of time an effort goes into making good rum.

I've missed out on this round but will definitely be keeping an eye out to see if you decide to do a future round!

I've missed out on this round but will definitely be keeping an eye out to see if you decide to do a future round!

There are still a few numbers to choose from for a chance to win one :-)

Ill take number 8.

ive prolly been around long enough to have qualified, but i dont post often enough to have felt right about that, seems like Bigred was wanting to reward contributers.

Ill enter for random newbie prizes tho... daresay im the oldest newbie you'll find.

cheers!

I've not long finished a bottle of Big Red Rum. I was going to let it mature for a few months, but it kept calling out to me.

It was a good drop too, thanks Red !

Where do you get your molasses from Big Red? If you're still running the comp I guess 17

If the newbie offer is still up for grabs then I'll take the two highest fibbonaci's, 13 and 21

just got back will start bottleling today forgot the lucky number hillbilly knows it so if he could shed light on the winner but i will get strted today .Cambodia was insane .I source my mollases from a place on the nsw qld border and my local produce store .sorry for late reply

the rum is on its way

• Like 4

plus the lucky number is yet to be found noobs keep guessing

why not

hillbilly you come under the mods free drink policy pm me will help you out

I don't think I have qualified for any of this but I will throw in 9 and 22. I could just sling you some coins if you like :wink:

Sorry for not posting out yet as im stuck out on the farm .Will be home in a week so don't woory it will be done asap

when i return