The Corroboree
tipz

give away

Hey Tipz,

I would very much like to get a cut of a confirmed "Tipz macro" if possible! Happy to come up with a trade for you, pay some money, something to keep you happy. :)

• Like 1

As a west australian im ineligible for this offer, but I'd like to say zed is a top bloke who has gifted lots of free stuff to new members like me so I'd reccomend you pick zed!

• Like 1

Would love a cut. Super excited to start working with these cactus, I've caught the bug and have been buying seeds like mad haha. Would go to a nice home :)

Hi tipz

Mate i would be honored for a chance to grow your lovely sounding cut.. I can also pay postage and sort out a trade to you.

Any which way mate.. Very generous!!!!! Nice work

Cheers b

Hi tipz,

Nice give away, thanks.

My collection is pretty young and small, especially in the genetics department, So far I have a Psycho0, JB, Short Spined Bridgesii and Los Gentiles cuttings holding down the fort.

Apart from those guys guys I have a few small potted members from garden world down here in Melbourne, a few bridges and a fat little scop, and a big cereus chunk a neighbour cut down rounds out the troup.

Also got some interesting seed down (thanks Zed) recently but I won't be seeing those characteristics for a while.

So I'd love a cut of the tipz macro if Im still in the mix for one, it would be my first macro, I won't tell the others he's only half.

Cheers mate

• Like 1

Hello.

Great giveaway man.

I've shit loads of cactus So I don't qualify for this giveaway.

However if you'd ever like to trade or sell a cut I'd be very interested.

Cool

I can vouch for this beautiful specimen. If you look through some of my pic threads there are photos of a monster cut of this Macro I got from Tipz.

Getafix

• Like 1

Good to see ya back Tipz :wink:

I want a piece of this, but I reckon this would make a fine addition to the collection to new enthusiast

Your a good egg tipz.

Someone will be a happy boy or girl

I am a new enthusiast to cacti! I have a couple growing at present, and have just started going a bit cacti crazy - getting into growing from seed and am preparing to attempt to start grafting. I would love to add this to my mediocre but slowly growing collection.

I see that I am late to the game and four people are already ahead of me....

Hi tipz, I am a new member here, been collecting in Aus for the last 8 months. I would love a cut of your cacti! Can offer a trade or something too. I was about to message you yesterday as I saw your return post and I had heard about this amazing cactus. Cheers!

Hey guys... sorry for the late reply.

Zed 240 - one cut is yours champ. ( will save me on postage giving to you if you can pick up and are local - PM me.

Bed of spines, Master B, paradoxical and hukstable... Happy to send you each a cutting ... however one of these cuttings will be a little smaller than the stated 40cm.. ill put all the names in a hat and the first one drawn gets the smaller tip cut.

Olive - I am up for a trade if your in South Oz mate. Just PM me

I have not had a chance to go through my Pm's yet but will do now. Anybody who is been picked to receive a cut and has not PM'd me yet please do so. Let me know your details and Ill start working on getting them out.

WB.. Ill PM you too buddy... I am sure we can work something out..

OK off to work through the PM backlog.

P.L.U.R

Tipz

( edit Ill throw you a small tip cutting too Terrapin - sorry I missed your post mate. But that will be the last on the list or my7 postage costs are going to blow out too far ) PM me buddy

Edited by tipz
  • Like 6

I can vouch for this beautiful specimen. If you look through some of my pic threads there are photos of a monster cut of this Macro I got from Tipz.

Getafix

Hey getafix. For some reason SAB tells me I don't have permission to see the attached pics ? :huh:

Hope your well buddy - was just enjoying all your pictures in your latest thread. Looking good man.

Super generous giveaway Tipz! :worship: I'm sure it will be very much appreciated by myself and others. :lol:

I shall PM you now, and yes, happy to meet up somewhere convenient.

hey bro I just saw ya threads here and realised I completely forgot to message ya back on FB

now you seem to have dissapeared from there again tells me I cant reply to the convo :P haha

Its been a crazy year man hope all is good with you brotha

Edited by myco

Thanks man, thats great am in SA so i have messaged you.

Thanks mate !!! I very much appreciate it and promice to gift it to other members when pups can be taken. I would love to send you some coin to help out and some of my fermented chilli sauce as a thanks.☺

Cheers

Hey cobbers :innocent_n:

Sorry for my late replies.

Had a few setbacks as happens. Will still be sending all promised cuts out but have had a couple of unexpected financial setbacks this last few days. If there are no objections I am just going to send all tipz tips out at a smaller size of around 20cm ( still nice fat pieces ) to save on postage.

I will be putting a long form euro TBM up on EBAY today and once the sale is complete and the funds have cleared I will send out all the macro along with the longdong.

Myco my bruv, I deleted my FB account - hit me up on PM here champ ( would be good to see how things are travelling with you )

will go sort through all my PM's now

• Like 2