The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThunderIdeal

binladen sept11 crane smash wuut

it's a pretty crazy coincidence doesn't anybody think, i mean the WTC was the mecca of the western world, and this happened in the mecca of the arab world.... that is to say, it happened in mecca, at the grand mosque

Coincidence?

there was a rainbow in new york the day before which proves god is real.

Geez man. Not sure how to take this thread. Are you serious? Apologies for missing the joke if that's the case.

At best that's a pretty bloody spurious link between the two.

Here's a more plausible link for ya.

Saudi bin Laden group is the biggest construction co on the peninsula. More projects = more cranes. So...of all the construction co's in Saudi, which one, by numbers alone, is likely to have a crane topple.

Also, which company is cosiest with the house of saud, and hence has all the contracts in the two holy cities?

If a Muslim owned kebab shop has a gas bottle blow up, would that suggest they were manufacturing explosives?

Fukn A

the day of the year it happened on makes it a crazy coincidence, that's one in 365 no matter how many cranes they own.

i'm not saying george bush was there tinkering with the crane. i don't know anything about it. i think the coincidence is pretty huge.