The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spooge

sa.gov.au

have been dealing with CBS and the OTR of SA for 3 years now.

am soooooooooo close to making them both do their jobs its tremendous

Then we're onto the umbudsmun to have things changed for good.

It IS possible for one person to change the system, never give up, EVER!

Edit- I am literally crying now, this has been so difficult and painfull at times.

Once this is finally over I will post up the whole fuking thing and all the details involved then it can serve as a warning to others wishing to build in this state.

This will not be a hate thread this will be a factual recount of true and substantiated occurrences involving dodgy builders, slack government representatives and antiquated legislation.

I will also enquire and pass by what I write with moderation staph (lol) so I know it's ok to do, cus gees folks 1 warning points scary enuf. :)

Edited by olive
  • Like 6

when the timing is right you will have to fill everyone in on what has happened. good on you ;)

• Like 1

Good on ya for sticking with it.

We had a pretty straight forward build but i still found myself on the floor in the fetal position a few times after dealing with red tape and lazy bureaucrats. So i feel for you when you have been given the run around for 3 years

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys. :)

I have just spent 2 nights in remand for threatening to kill the builders.

I applied for and was granted bail this morning as I have no previous assault charges

Basically I got off my tree n spent 8 hrs ringing all their phones advising them of their demises.

I made these calls from the 4 digit number you put in your fone before your own, this was so they'd answer their phones, they did for the first coupla times n hung up on me, so I bombarded them with so much hate

NOW this was a stoopid thing to do, threats to kill are taken very seriously and the 3 d cars that rocked up guns at the ready to arrest little old me proves that what I did was stoopid.

I had to do it though, I have a plan and this is part of it, if I'm driven that nuts that im threatening to kill cunts then hopefully the judge will understand why, especially after reviewing the vid footage etc that was taken during the interview.

n yes I addmitted to the threats to kill as I beleive this is in my best interest, I also have no previous charges for assault so I presume I will be given 6 months probation.

I am on bail till the court case in dec, meanwhile I will escalate my case against them so I have masses of evidence and reports etc to aid my case.

I fully intend to begin precedings against these dogs well before dec so the court is more than familiar with the case before it is heard.

I was assaulted numerous times by police so I will also be logging claims to the freedom of info act to obtain any records and most importantly cctv footage featuring me being assaulted.

I will also make a full statement which will go to the police umbudsman with the cctv footage.

Sometimes you just gotta stand for what you beleive in.

I will now concentrate on the building inspection side of things so I can get them lodged to the balif asap with the rest of the docs required.

I also encountered 2 very good police people who were kind and understood why I had did what I did.

They helped me get bail this morning, I have their police numbers and will be contacting their superiors to let them know of their grand conduct and helpful attitudes.

Not all coppers are bad.

• Like 3

I really do feel for you olive.

It sound like you have been red lining your emotions lately bro. I hope you can solve your legal and building issues before you blow.

Take it easy mate

• Like 1

Cheers bro,

we's built from some tough shit man and what I have been through in my life has only made me stronger for situations such as this.

I'm not stoopid enuf to go to jail yeah, so no issues there, I am however committed enough to make those responsible for injustices pay for them.

Demotions, disciplinary action, deregistration and on it goes.......

A never ending cycle of making those responsible responsible.

Watchoo mean lol wat ? :) Lol

during this process though, the 10 year relationship with my partner has ended, mostly due to the stress, my partner giving away money to his using family members and accusations flying back and forth. My partner hired these dogs with little knowledge of building or the procedures involved, we were both unaware of insurance requirements or contractual agreements, price gauging or Australian standards. As the works progressed it became obvious that's these dogs were ill equipped, unlicensed and not redgestered tradespeople, yet my partner continued to hire them even though he was constantly told (not just by me) that the workman ship was crap, he maintained itmwas ok as it was easy for him to manage.

I agonised continually informing him of the non compliances and the shoddy workmanshit that does not comply to Aus standard yet he still re hired these fools to renovate our wet areas.

as he was hell bent on doing this I made the decision to manage the builders whilst they did the wet areas in the hope that I may obtain a better result.

by the last day of the three week verbal contract more than 30% of the work was not finished so I fired them. They then proceeded to extort 18k from us through a collection agent.

i then documented all the 'work' and then spent the next few weeks finishing the bathroom, laundry and toilet whilst the other half holidayed in Sydney. There are multiple non compliances in the wet areas with 8k of work missing from the quote. Part of my claim is the time and expense I spent in finishing the dogs work.

For me the biggest tragedy is the 9x21m green house. This structure has been built from undersized timbers so All the beams, lintels, and centre beams are bowing, 1/3 of this structure is unusable as the slackness of the shade cloth they installed creates drips so large that pots are emptied of their contents after one rain storm.

i am also not permitted to alter this structure as if I do then i forfeit my right to having the entire structure rebuilt from the right size timbers, this will then be clad in alsanite like originally planned as it's very cold here,

All precious cacti I keep in those walk in plastic huts untill this structure is fixed.

the quote we have to fix it exceeds 30k, this does not include the removal of the existing structure nor reinstatement, own ablution or fencing of the site whilst the structure is rebuilt.

this hot house is the reason why I am hell bent on making these filth pay for their pre meditated mistakes.

this structure is (was) my dream as I intend to fill it over the next 20 or so with some exquisite cacti and succulents.

At times I feel fuck you partner, you hired this shit continually after you were told they were shit as you were to lazy, rich and ego filled to actually do the job properly. I at the time were completing the Reno on our house in WA so we could sell it., which we did. I'm proud of the house I renovated as I know the workmanship is quality and the new owners certainly won't have the issues we have here.

so on it fucking goes, OTC (office of tech regulator (free service) will inspect the electrics next week, keep in mind this man hung up on me after I requested that every light installed by the unlicensed tradesperson be inspected, photographed and a solution provided if their are faults, as this is what the Consumer and Bussiness services requires to asses all claims as they have,no building inspections them selves.

The CBS supports a private building inspection industry, charging anywhere from 200-400 an hour and that does not include the reporting, it's very interesting that the CBS don't have any link to the OTC (free service) on their complaint form. One would,presume these organisations would work together to clean up the shoddy industry in this state, and of course one cannot rely on the master builders as they are their for the Builder and not the client, though I will consider forking out the 500 membership fee so I can have all the work once compleated inspected to ensure that it is compliant. Before paying this though I will make very extensive enquiries to see if the government will pay or the builder will pay.

The scum unqualified builders maintain that as we accepted their plan for the green house then we are to live with it, the legislation states other wise, a builder redgestered or not must deliver plants to their clients that totaly conform to aus building standards as well the structure should have had a contract as it is above 12500 and must have endemnity insurance as the structures value is over 16000 neither contract nor insurance were provided or taken out by the builder this means that the fools are entirely responsible for their mess and must fix it at their own expense or be deregested

The CBS require a certain quantity of info in their reports before they will accept and review them.

photos of defects, descriptions of faults and a written remedy. I advised the representative , one of 6 electricians that for their report to conform to the CBS regulations all light fittings installed in the house by the Unredgestered builders must be documented in this way and as the roof cavity was small he will need to crawl on his hands n knees, this state government representatives response was to hang up on me with no notice, nor regard

i phoned back and was put on hold for 10 mins. After recording this info I then rung the senior supervisor of the OTC and requested that I'd like to make a complaint against the vile individual who hung up on me.

The supervisor was quite shocked, I requested what ever complaint info pack the office posses to be sent immediately to my email.

it turned out that I had managed to get put through to the manager of the dept who was very apologetic about her colleges behaviour, I did not accept this apology and demanded the legislation/template that the OTC are to write their reports to as well as a complaint form I received this by email and compleated it as firmly as possible then got it back to the head manager. Once the head manager had received the mail she rung back and asked I id consider not lodging the complaint as the individual involved has issues. I agreed as long as she agreed to manage my case personally and to ensure that the quality of documents the CBS require are created to her fullest ability, I also requested this all in writing with a reference number,

so next week we should start to get visits from these people who will assess the workmanshit of the builders.

of course I'll be on the fone mon morn at 9am to ensure this will take place. I have also requested all representatives from the OTC provide full redgerstration and insurance details before I will let them on my property, typically pathetic government the three trade work anonymously from each other as in elec, plumb and gas fitting are all seperate departments, dumb cunts.

so I will liase with these people to get the reports I need for free instead of engaging in an unregulated and theiving private industry.

One quote I have from Jims Building inspections is for 4500 to inspect the bathroom plumbing.

I'm proud to announce today that Jims building have refunded 220$ As they were unable to provide the info they promised in writing.

this is the 3rd private building inspector I have extracted refunds from as they are not qualified to do the job that they are redgestered for. Of course this has taken months as thieves don't like to repay their clients, after reminding these parties of their licensing anfpd ethical standards of this state they must comply or risk deregistration.

Jims building took 10+ months to admit that they were unable to deliver the inspection they promised in writing. I draw great pleasure in composing vast negative reviews on the big 4 review sites for companies that do not meet their obligations to clients such as my self, I do really

Like it when they tryn appeal the review and I supply evidence to the review site and the revie is confirmed, never to be removed.

i will title the reviews for Jims building as Jims Clowns as they are fools at best.

whilst this info is being correlated I will submit the only decent building review I have received after trolling through 7 private operators, of the green house, this will get the ball rolling and keep the pressure on the scum builders as they will be given 7 days by the CBS to provide a valid reason why the structure is not to code. I will have to submit this report with the complaint form provided by the CBS as this is the only way they will accept the complaint. This CBS form is a loaded document that has been produced for the ease of the government assesor and not to assist nor benefit the consumer.

i have been discussing this with several representatives from the CBS for 2 years now, they justify the contents of this form with pathetic excuses and pre trained protocols, so I will make sure I make a mockery of this govt form before submitting it with the green house report, not so much a mess that they won't accept,it but enuf to let them know what they allready do.

due to the extent of the poor workmanshit across the board on all works 100k+ and 40k plus statutary breaches I suspect this builder will be de registered immediately,as it obviously can be interpreted as a pre meditated rought. If not the scum will be required to propose the plan they have to fix all works using regestered trades people that they are not affiliated with, the builder will also be responsible for all costs involved, fencing, ablution, replacement of damaged fittings etc.....

ifthe builder refuses to comply the CBS can remove their builders licence but not make them pay to have all the works repaired, if we require this it will mean I will need to hire a lawyer to sue for expenses, losses, repairs compo, etc..........from the builder.

The OTC will also not make a builder fix or repair a fault.

They will turn the electricity off then it is my responsibility to,pay for another tradesperson to repair the damage, this then needs to be inspected by the OTC, if ok the power can be turned back on.

again the client is forced to pay for the repairs and claim them back from the builder if faults are found.

this is the building industry in this state, it is an appauling indictment of lazy government workers .i worked for the WA govt for 12 yrs so I'm well aware that 10% of employees actually do the work the rest are dead wood, SA govt employees are the same.

so now I have 3 departmental managers working on my behalf, I will maintain contact with these people on a daily basis whether they like it or not. Any non compliance or non cooperation on their part will result in full and throurough complaints to the umbudsman.

i can see my self getting to know these high end gov employees quite well while I make them comply with legislation and force them to actually do their jobs.

more to come as it develops. :)

Edited by olive
  • Like 2

It is my opinion that the CBS have an agenda when it comes to promoting the private building inspection industry in this state, maybe so they can get rid of the OTC? Hmmmmmm

ive even had representatives from the CBS recommend inspectors when their is no preferred provider that the gov has in the state.

issues such as this will feature in my 'many' reports to the umbudsman

the freedom of information requested cctv footage from 2 police stations and the film made during the threat to kill interview I will apply to have shown in court after I apply for a stay before the theat to kill offences go to court in dec.

i propose to fully inform the bailif and judge of the builders impropriety during a court date early to mid next year, this to be done with with footage from the video and a power point presentation.

this length of time will prove to the crown that I have not broken my parole conditions And not made futher threats to kill the builders, thus deflating their attempt to have their case heard seriously once the court is aware what drove me to the actions I took.

the video made during the threats to kill interview I ensured demonstrates me as a man driven mad and insane by these builders actions and the lack of government assistance in such issues.

also I intend to let the detectives involved know through official channels hat I should have been taken to a mental health ward and not the watch house due to my mental state at the time of the interview.

How we roll-

-OTC - free reporting, elec, gas,

-CBS - has the power to make the builder respond to allegations. Above this mob of fools Is another waste of space who are retired builders who decide what breaches of aus standard exist in the build.

-Police ombudsman - cctv, video and police brutality complaints as well as various other complaints concerning the conduct of detectives and police officers whilst at the 2 stations, one maggot in particular will find them selves answering very serious allegations.

State umbudsman - OTC and CBS reports. Video footage, Discussions on how to reform this ailing and corrupt industry. combining client forms and linking departments and reforming their operating procedures so that the average person can comprehend and respond to the contents in full knowledge that they have answered the question correctly

Master builders, it is compulsory for a builder to belong to an industry body, this organisation is there to assist the builder only. Can be worth joining if the builder has authorisation to return and fix their work as members get one free inspection per year.

and last to get any info will be Knox construction as shit rolls down hill

the less info the filthy builders have then the less they can defend.

it is a clients choice whether to release any information at all to the builder, the CBA must comply with the clients request. The CBA don't like this as hthe state it's not in the benefit of the consumer.

or is it about making the investergators job as easy as possible?

Media -'very useful tool, especially when any government dept is concerned.

a visual medium In this case is best.

best to wait for a week where there's some stink over a building issue then releasing all info to the media then.

or going on a web site and informing the show of the issues at hand.

A governments worst nightmare is an expose on today tonight, esp if it instigates ministerials the next morning. :)

As this info is true and I have paper and email and visual footage to substantiate my claims I presume mentioning government and the builders name is acceptable? If not please let me know and I will remove it.

This morning were right onto our case manager at the CBS who hasn't answered his phone for 2 weeks, (presumed holiday) this imdividual can be rude at times so I remind him of his obligations, he esp doesn't like the suggestions of media being involved.

i will inform this person of my actions over the last 2 weeks so they are bought up to speed with the case they are suppose to be managing, I imagine soon as he hears bout the free OTC inspections and the threats to kill charges there will be some action, action this individual should have taken 2 years ago.

also NEVER trust a government official.

always get their name, email and a ref number.

some 'high' up government officials have admin staff that protect them from the real happenings of their department, insist on speaking to the manager at all times as record times and dates for future reference.

if they ask your name first refuse to give it and explain that the official whom you are talking to is obliged to provide their name first in all conversations.

to be continued.

• Like 1

Can you please not refer to this as a rant.

This is my life atm, my life is very important to me and is no rant.

The word rant is derogatory and suggests untruth to me

Every word of these posts are truth.

After the detective who filmed the film whilst the other one asked the questions had turned the camera off she got a peice of paper an wrote exactly what I need to do to have a 'stay' put on the threat to kill charges untill mid next year, this will enable all my building reports to be submitted to the appropriate tribunals and be assessed well before the criminal court date. Meaning the work here will be all fixed and so will my greenhouse and they will be paying us our compo well before the threat to kill court date.

Of course the finest lawyers will ensure my success.

I know those that know the finest representation in SA

This will mean the builders will allready have been delt with before the criminal case so the threat to kill case has context, and the court and most importantly the judge will know why I did it. I will apply for all my documents to be added to the courts file and for the mad movie to be shown in my defence.

It has been suggested I will get a 6th month suspended sentence

If this is the result it has been worth the indignity and police brutality I've endured over the last 48 hrs

Once this is gone I then go for the Coppas that assaulted me, I apply for the cctv footage from both stations through the freedom of Info act and all paper work as well (6 months I think I will have to look at expiry date) I go and see the police umbudsman and The info is investigated what is legal and what wasn't, then I will have the choices to lay charges on any police person that assaulted me.

And I will, with extreme prejudice as I did what I was told and did not cause trouble, but if I asked for a peice of info to be changed on the computer when I was being addmitted to each watch house I was thrown to the ground, cuffed and sat on.

I was cuffed for 1.5 hrs at one point, wrists are still red, there spics of them on the film.

Interestingly while being transported from one watch house to another I was cuffed, thrown in the back and the vehicle had no seat belts at all, at times the van exceeded 110 kms.

All of this coppa info will go to the police umbudsman and they can decide what's legal and what is a breach of my freedom, they will then make dicinpilanary decisions against those involved. I will be informed of these they mostly consist of retraining and if it's real bad they have to apologise to you.

Made enquiries

You,can be cuffed for 24 hrs if they deem you dangerous.

There are no seat belts in the back of police vans due to people killing themselves

My other 2 enquiries I was met with suprised silence and told that it sounds like excessive force, was informed I need to get an police complaint form and lodge it with the police ombudsman, will do asap, this is submitted with the cctv footage.

Edited by olive

Have come to the conclusion that it is no point trying to make complaints against the police.

My energies are better off spent on gathering all the evidence I need to have the builders held accountable for their actions.

Am concentrating on getting all my info lodged to gov depts so by the time I go to court for the threat to kill charges the builders are also facing their own industry charges and penalties. Once I have all the reports etc and the builders are found culpulble for their pre meditated actions I will then sue them for as much as possible.

Basically I went totaly mad in the interview in front of the camera and explained all my reasons for my actions, I will can apply to have this shown in court so the judge is aware of the stress and anxiety this has caused, this I presume will add to my compensation claim against the builders when I sue them.

I see a lawyer tomorrow bout the TTK charges so we're off and running.

The 2 detectives who arrested me in the first place came over today as they were concerne rend about my state of mind and if I needed any assistance, they also informed me that by pleading guilty as I intend to that their Is a 40% instant reduction in sentence, as I have no assault charges in any state they implied I will get probation, this is good.

All day these gov depts that have either ignored me or treated me like shit for 3 years have been contacting me offering assistance and alternatives so the building situation can be sorted out asap.

I maintain that the action I took was necessary to get the attention of these depts so they will do their jobs and do them properly now the police and serious charges are involved.

Some may interpret my choice of action as extreme, however I come from an extreme background so I act within the boundaries that I consider acceptable and that I am familiar with.

I care not for thieves who rip people off and then expect to get away with it, hence my choice in threatening to kill them in many grotesque ways.

I am no animal SAB, I am defending my rights as is my right.

It's just unfortunate that to actually get some gov depts to actually perform you gotta break the law.

Whilst all this goes on my partner of 11 years leaves me.

This has affected me the most as I have stuck by this man through thick and thin and through soooooo many of his own problems. This has devastated me, I hug my dog and I cry.

He claims its temporary and after its all sorted out he will return.

To this I say NO, dam bastard leaves me when I need him most and then presumes he can just waltz back into my life, forget it, it's over

At least due to,our good financial possi I should get the farm and half a mil.

Most importantly the farm animals stay on the farm, the cats I has before we met, so they are considered mine, amd most most most importantly my best friend Olive the dog I'd redgestered in my name so she stays with me on her farm we both love so much.

Thank you for the many messages of concern from my good friend on here, your support is invaluable and I am indebted to you for it, thank you so much.

I think you got hung up on the word "rant" and missed d00d's point entirely.

If I'm following this whole thing, you plan to claim some kind of temporary insanity defense against your threat-to-kill charges (or whatever they're called), and claim that you were provoked to this irrational state of mind by the extreme stress that these builders etc put you under. However several of your comments in this thread suggest that this was a rational, pre-meditated course of action. So if there's any way that this online profile can be linked to real-life-you, then these comments could conceivably be used to totally undercut your defense. We don't need all these details to offer you sympathy or advice or whatever, and they could be harmful to you - so it may be best to leave them out.

(if you do decide to edit this thread of course I'll change this post as well)

• Like 2

I won't edit anything, I'm not writing this for your or any ones sympathy.

Educated advice is appreciated, though I'm not interested in anyone's 'personal' opinion of my situation, unless you have legal training or understand the workings of the govt officers I'm dealing with.

I have the evidence to prove these builders culpable of negligence regardless of what is written here and no I won't be 'using' the video to justify temporary insanity I will be applying for the video and all the documents relating to the builders impropriety to be shown in court so the court is aware of the whole situation and not just the builders version.

The lawyer I see tomorrow will advise me what to do.

And when I have all the documents relating to the builders lack of compliance's and statutory and ethical breaches as said the builders will have to pay to have the 100k's worth of workmanship to be fixed by trades people appointed by the regularly bodies so it will cost the builders twice as much as they won't be allowed on the property esp after I have threatened to kill them, once the work has been fixed I will then sue them using all the documents and videos supporting my claims. The video will add to the importance of the claim as the builders actions have had this result on their clients mental state.

I understand if some of this makes no sense to some as you are not aware of the laws and regulations that govern building in this state, if you did you may understand that the builders are basically fucked when it comes to them retaining their building license in this state.

This coupled with sueing them will have made this mess worthwhile.

Edited by olive

As far as my partner leaving me goes, well that shit was in the wind anyways, this was just the catalyst.

All this info is in my police statement and video anyway and the builders can't do shit now as all the regularly bodies are involved so writing this in here has no effect on the outcome in court whatso ever.

N just to make it clear, I'm not interested in anyone's personal opinions of these events, this thread is to document a 3-5 year oddysey of attempting to make regutory bodies and government departments perform the tasks that they are charged to do.

It is also to document the poor building regulations in this state and how once I'm free of the TTK charge and the work fixed on my house and greenhouse, builders sued, I will then compile all information and lodge a full and throurough complaint with the umbudsmun so others do not have to experience what I am now.

Edited by olive

Interesting times at the lawyers this arvo.

Basically 1250$, I plead guilty and we get probation, as I'm a good citizen an am pleading guilty strait away so all will hopefully be ok.

What inspires me is that the lawyer agrees the builders have broken their own regulatory and statutary laws which the judge and court will be very interested into takin into account as the reason why I TTK them.

The video also will take ona very important role as to proving the state of mind I was in whilst being interviewed.

I was offered a phsycological assessment today at the charge of 1200$.........lol, I told them I'd allready made my own for free whilst being interviewed.

Our first day of signing in once a week is tomorrow.

I have the full amount of documentation ready for the CBS, this is being emailed to them tomoz, in drop box format as gov computers only accept so much gig at once.

I've got the assistance of this mad cow farming guy who also runs a computer Bussiness, he will be on hand to assist the gov fool on how to open the drop box as the gov fool States he has no idea what drop box is and wants 1 picture or document mailed to him each time in individual emails, this is what I am dealing with, really.

I have asked my computer mate to please not to tell the gov fool to get fucked as I need the gov fool to receive the info so they can start assessing it. I have the gov fools superiors contact details so if he fucks around I will go over his head and deal with the head of dept directly.

This cowputer guy is a lifesaver, he is assisting me so much and I am so very grateful to him for his help.

I will buy a cow from him and call her cubensis

Thank you Glaukus,

I will relish writing up the post where I announce I've 'won'

Fuck you Knox constructions, fuck you CBS, fuck you OTR, fuck you all to hell.

Edited by olive
  • Like 1

mondays comn, monday it all starts again for another week.

another week gone is another weeks work done and we are closer to a conclusion and end to this shit.

mon morning 9am I'm on the phone and the email onto ever govt office involved to find out what they are doing about it this week.

they love this, fuck them, they can work like they should be, assisting tax paying clients of this state, from 9am as thats when work starts bitches.

Edited by olive
  • Like 1

Stick it to the bastards Olive.

Keep your temper in check and play their game until they get sick of your tenacity.

• Like 3

Sounds hectic as fuck olive!

Having been involved in the industry for the past decade or so i wish i could honestly say im surprised although that would be a lie sadly. Im certain its more so to do with culture and human nature in general and it seems to have been geared more often than not to weigh in favor of industry rather than the consumer especially with all the associated costs of litigating dodgy workmanship. The original and only non convict state just as twisted if not more than the rest of the colony lol.

Really hope you get it sorted! keep us updated

Edited by -YT-
  • Like 1

Im onto these fuckers 100%

they all have a duty of care now that i have made TTK against the builders, interesting how you gotta break the law to get things done.

Also i much more enjoy dealing with managers instead of the phlebs I've been dealing with the last 3 years trying to sort this out.

i am most looking forward to obtaining all the info from these govt depts and then presenting it all to the state ombudsman for review.

I'm fairly sure some bureaucrats will find themselves in a world of hurt, i look forward to exploiting this as much as possible.

Most important to me beyond all this shit is that the work gets fixed at my house and they rebuild the green house to australian standard.

Edited by olive

Much love olive

Hold your head up high mate, your gonna win this one

• Like 1

Far out Olive, I knew you said you had stuff to sort out, but this is something else!

I hope all the work gets done and /or rectified. More importantly, I hope you get through this OK. Whatever happens with the building work, look after yourself.

• Like 2