The Corroboree
Jox

Selling lots of plants

Hey all, it's been awhile since I've posted here but am planing on getting back to my friends here.

Anyway I am planning on selling some of my special plants. I have pretty much anything & everything , the only catch is plants will have to be picked up from the goldy. If you are interested in expanding your collection & can get to the gold coast send me a message with your wish list & we can work something out.

Cheers

Jox

• Like 5

Sweet dude!

hey mate long time no chatty i will pm ya now

if there is anything on your wish list guys, i highly advise contacting Jox. If you have a good reputation around here, then I don't think there is much that you can't add to your collection ;).

Especially those of you possibly interested in mutant trichs (Nitrogens gene pool), loph, and normal trich crosses.

• Like 1

Very keen. I have sent you a pm I eagerly await your reply sir!

Been a long time since seeing Jox's awesomeness on SAB .. anyone know if Jox is all good?

miss you Jox man and hope you are all good man if you see this .

• Thanks 1

Hey ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ i can assure you he is still around, but not on the Gold Coast anymore. I'll make sure he sees this. C an you PM me with what name you used to go by? Its so hard to keep up with who is who, as im sure i know so many of these guys/girls with high post counts, but just names I don't recognise anymore. Hes much further North these days. Still has a bit of a cactus collection, but very very limited on the ethno side. I'm going to send him a home welcoming present up north in the next couple of weeks. He went through some tough times but is getting back on his feet, and whilst I still get to talk to him, I miss actually catch up with him in person, as his knowledge is only rivalled by his friendliness.

On that note anyone know where Myco or Stillman got too?

• Like 3

I got some nice things for him when he comes back around again. :)