The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutant

Have I degenerated? should I post more or less?

opinions about mutant   

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

considering moderator watertrade has a beef with me, and since torsten never liked me much

and I am not currently seeking for peace formulas, like most of ya hippy cunts

would SAB be better without me ?

or maybe I would be better without SAB for some time ?

(well thats one for me to answer)

SAB wouldnt be better without you but if the forums driving you nuts maybe a break is good for your wellbeing.

Your plants are rad.

for the history of the thing I voted for 'dont drink so much bee'r, 'take a psych' and 'angry blabla unite'

Don't be a sook mate, we love ya, you know that. Mite pay to stop taking things so personally. When gettin too fiery just chill, back away from the screen, have a smoke and a walk in the trees.

Impulse control?

..Naah, just be civil. Not so hard.

Mate u have missed the mark big time. Ur well loved here. I really think you have to calm yourself down. Seriously, you are misplacing your anger, anxiety and suspicions.

Everything is cool buddy, I think ur just losing ur shit, everyone does that it's human. It's okay mate.

After reading bogos post I concur, there needs to be another choice- must stop being a tart when pulled up by mod team for being a said tart. No one wants to be a tart mutedogg, knowing when u have been a tool and copping it on the chin is an admirable quality, even sag's aren't right all the time ;) (Fuk am I outta the sagittarian club now?)

now I am having a post deleted/hidden , one in bitches and degenerated , because I was calling sub a cunt

now wtf, I dont remember a post hidden in bitches before...

have you changed the rules or something?

Posting Rules

1) Do not incriminate yourself or others.

2) Please be friendly and supportive (no insults).

3) Racism, homophobia, or any other bigotry will not be tolerated.

4) Commercial postings are permitted as long as they are relevant and not obtrusive.

5) Trading and advertising items for sale is welcome and encouraged!!

6) Provide a valid and accurate climate, or a location from which climate can be deduced.

7) Do no abuse the ratings systems

Afaik these rules apply to all areas of the forum, even "bitches & gripes".

considering moderator watertrade has a beef with me, and since torsten never liked me much

and I am not currently seeking for peace formulas, like most of ya hippy cunts

would SAB be better without me ?

When did you become so needy? :wink: Do you really need everyone here to like you? Why not contribute something constructive to the place (as you often do), worry more about liking yourself, and then if anyone doesn't like you after that well fuck 'em, are they really someone whose opinion you care about anyway? I thought you were the one who said that we needed different viewpoints to have meaningful debates - there's always gonna be the chance that one of those viewpoints thinks you're a dickhead. But I say again, does it matter? Does your personal opinion of another member, or their opinion of you, have any real bearing on whether you're appreciated around here? Having watched some recent spats, I'd say not. You can both contribute something to the forum, you can even air your beef with them, as long as you do it without breaking the forum rules. You can maybe tell that I don't care about foul language, but we're guests here and these are the house rules - Corroboree is an awesome place, pretty open & forgiving, so I reckon the few rules it does have deserve some respect.

You may not be allowed to call them nasty names, but you could show them up for the feckless trolls that they are just by not acting like one yourself!

Hang around mutinous Mr Mutant.

Getafix

totally agree with the sentiments so far, i'd say most people here think you're a champ mute. you have nothing to stress about man, you probably just need to chill when you feel your feathers getting ruffled.

you know those times when you think theres some big problem & so you keep thinking about it & the more you obsess on it the more paranoid you get & all the time there wasn't even really a problem but because you got so nutty thinking about it you turn it into a problem?

maybe this is one of those..

i remember i used to get this thing sometimes where i'd get paranoid thinking that people thought i was weird or a bit crazy or something. Most of the time the people were too busy being paranoid about whether they seemed weird & crazy or they were just thinking about something completely different. But because i was paranoid about it, i'd get all twitchy & self conscious & come across like a weird crazy person & then the people would end up thinking i was weird & crazy.. bloody self fulfilling prophecy! so annoying

i rekon i could drink ya under the table lol or we could just sit under the table and drink :blink::scratchhead:

and post and edit and post cause fuk it

Your all good mutant :wink:

Don't mistake the action of any Mod as a personal beef mate.

Just do what you think is right bro... at least you call a spade a spade

and dont hide behind pseudo white power rants..... like a member I am seeing as a root to this problem

You are a good person mutant, I think you just need to step away from the keyboard when feeling angry/drunk. Its just the internet. Put that energy into your real life.