The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutant

Aint the point of bitches section to move the envelope further?

I dont know

someone might say that a "TRASH" section in a forum could work as a trick for people to steam off.

if this section is heavily moderated, then what should happen in the other sections?

I really believe in the function of the trash section in a forum. Whatever the opinions are, it sure extends the freedom of expression, while protecting the easily offended and the prude from negative energy that would other wise express itself in the main forums.

At the same time it allows for pushing the envelope outside the norm , and while it might seem ugly, evolution was never supposed to be a diplomat.

I am very curious to hear yr opinions...

Lol. This all sounds oh so familiar to myself. I agree with you wholeheartedly but apparently others dont (or so ive been told).

so fucken what if they disagree...

if we have a point, we have a point!

let those pussies reply to the fucken arguement

(deliberately using foul language, my sense of bad humour or rather another sense or revolution)

wow

awesome

am I posting to the moderators now or to the forum?

wow

awesome

am I posting to the moderators now or to the forum?

you are posting to the forum.

but your post has to be approved before everyone sees it.

Dont let it get to you too much mutant
no where in the world is there actual free speech
There is always someone with more power than you that you have to tread around.

Just try and chill out. Don't take it all too seriously
Could start a new forum. lols

I'm newish here so I don't really know why the bitchez forum was created in the first place.

I presume to put all the threads in that the mods or users consider trashy and not much chop.

There are often disagreements on this site between users so why can't they be sorted out here, In what ever way necessary, as long as they do not break the forums rules.

I had made the thread meme hates so we could have it out in memes instead of sledging each other in long winded blurbs of bullshit. Troll through enough threads in other forums on this site and you will find such blurbs that have not been moved to this section or deleted, yet these threads do not comply to the site rules at all.

Open conflict is a fact of life, in the 'hippy' world or in the 'bogun' or 'hipster' one and all in between.

To allow posts that adhere to the forum rules of the bitchez and gripes section to be deleted................this is censorship at its worst.

Sure if the contents are putting the site at risk DELETE IT, however if it's just a few peeps havn a bitch what's the big issue.

This is not the community some imagine it to be.

The bitchez forum has evolved past its original intent, I presume, this is obvious, even to a newbie such as my self

Let's tryn work on a solution that is acceptable for all so we can work our issues out in the bitchez forum instead of infecting the rest of the site with shit.

For fuck sake, make it members only and not visible to google if the contents are considered not suitable for general viewing.

MUTANT! STOP POSTING DRUNK!!

Thankyou,

-The Forum.

I just really wish we could actually sort forum beefs by way of naked mudwrestles. I really think this is the only answer.

Pim, I really think shitfight offend a lot of members. Shitfights are not what 99.9 % of members come here for. Leaving a legacy of really tarded shitfighting is a bit yuk.

However an archive of naked mudwrestling awesomeness can only aid in furthering ethnobotanys potential for humanity.

There's prolly .1 of a percent of members here who are shitfighters, (including me, I know, I know) and maybe if shitfights are what we enjoy we could go make our own shitfighting forum and leave this place for the study, research, enjoyment and appreciation of ethnobotany. I think people should just give the mod team the tiniest piece of respect and appreciation of what they do hear instead of flinging a turd at them for deleting or editing some post in a "bitches and gripes" forum. Of course there's gonna be censorship, u want the forum to turn into the Shroomery?

I think they are to fair, Fuk me if ever I was granted my wish of mods mashup half U filthy mingas would be long gone ;) Tongue in cheek! Kinda!

Modsmanship, but mods mashup sounds pretty neat.

I just really wish we could actually sort forum beefs by way of naked mudwrestles. I really think this is the only answer.

Pim, I really think shitfight offend a lot of members. Shitfights are not what 99.9 % of members come here for. Leaving a legacy of really tarded shitfighting is a bit yuk.

However an archive of naked mudwrestling awesomeness can only aid in furthering ethnobotanys potential for humanity.

There's prolly .1 of a percent of members here who are shitfighters, (including me, I know, I know) and maybe if shitfights are what we enjoy we could go make our own shitfighting forum and leave this place for the study, research, enjoyment and appreciation of ethnobotany. I think people should just give the mod team the tiniest piece of respect and appreciation of what they do hear instead of flinging a turd at them for deleting or editing some post in a "bitches and gripes" forum. Of course there's gonna be censorship, u want the forum to turn into the Shroomery?

I think they are to fair, Fuk me if ever I was granted my wish of mods mashup half U filthy mingas would be long gone ;) Tongue in cheek! Kinda!

You make some interesting and valid points Incog.

Am busy atm, I will respond a bit later tonight.

Okay but before there's a stealth ninjaesque decapitation first let me accert that im one of the WORST offenders. My behaviour of late has certainly deplorable, borish and stupid, and very rude. I know I can do a lot better :)

I really should edit filthy Mingas that's prolly worse than the c word.

Yep can't now. You got me. Ninja stealth attack imminent. I much prefer mud pit idea :.(

Let's continue this on shitfightsareus.com.au

Of course there's gonna be censorship, u want the forum to turn into the Shroomery?

Heard many a dig at the shroomery on this forum. So what is exactly wrong with that place??

Seems a strange comparison for the argument pro censorship.

Elitist attitudes are the catalyst of a great proportion of our social injustices.

yep, you are right.

you think you have probs mute I have piranhas circling my ass on the internets, its oright I take it as a needed reminder that im not perfect and keep me on my toes :) goodnight!!

Whats most important is what Torstens future vision for this site is.

Until we know this were pissing up a tree.

Im gonna PM him, not on behalf of the members of this site, but for me so i know how he feels bout this.

No point keep posting bout retaining a free and open bitch thread without knowing his opinion bout it.

MUTANT! STOP POSTING DRUNK!!

Thankyou,

-The Forum.

looks like i wont be posting no more