The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutant

watertrade is top bloke and mod and doesnt have lice or even fleas

I really like you both, hope you sort it out

lol, it may look like it, but this isn't a lovers tiff . I think we will both get over this.

it looks awesome when u login and see'' watertrades a shitty mod'' by watertrade as the topic if ya get :blink::scratchhead: what i mean

hmm , feels like a deja vu somehow ...

what's happening?

I think they [and everybody else too] should both be sentenced to 7 years of mandatory terscheckii propogation at cactanamo bay under light of sun and moon with the occasional shelter and reefer,and the odd cup of tea...

and plenny of those super plastic tubs in water's vids ;)

I think they [and everybody else too] should both be sentenced to 7 years of mandatory terscheckii propogation at cactanamo bay under light of sun and moon with the occasional shelter and reefer,and the odd cup of tea...

With some negotiations on the terms I am keen. I want all the 'occasional' privileges all of the time, and they'd be better be top notch herb and tea. Many cups of tea. Will exchange tea for rations if you can make it how I like it.

In all seriousness Watertrade is a great mod, I have no comprehension of why Mutant may think other wise but

DANG IT MUTANT... You make an enemy out of any one person most of the time you just make a fool out of yourself.

There's more than enough absolutely terrible people in this world that you don't have to go hating on a nice mod who is just keeping the peace. And besides, hating on any one person is pointless, why not hate on the flimsy cultural constructions (constrictions) that keep so many of us trapped, why not hate on the inbuilt inequality and injustice which pervades human society?

Where's your big ideals man, mr super saggitarian. Instead of getting all grumpy with someone, apply your aggression to something that actually deserves it and see what ya'll can do to create some waves in the right places.

In all seriousness Watertrade is a great mod, I have no comprehension of why Mutant may think other wise but

Maybe im not informed enough to know but i think mutant was more upset about being censored for his comments when he felt it was fair to call someone out on their bullshit statement.

Im sure if a different Mod censored his comments than the title of this thread would be different

Its kinda like how some people hate cops, its not a personal things, its just that they hate having their personal freedoms infringed upon.

It would be good if moderators could send members a pm to let them know why their post are removed, it might stop all these secondary spin off threads about the situation from occurring.

lol if your reading this mutant, maybe you should think about screenshotting your post to uploading it to the gallery.... or maybe that a bad idea..... idunno :P

The mods here do a pretty good job from what I can see.

Yes personal freedom is important but also you need to consider other people in the community.

It would be good if moderators could send members a pm to let them know why their post are removed, it might stop all these secondary spin off threads about the situation from occurring.

lol if your reading this mutant, maybe you should think about screenshotting your post to uploading it to the gallery.... or maybe that a bad idea..... idunno :P

in this case that's exactly what I did - mutant by his own admission just doesn't like having to do as he is told... by anyone. I presume this includes the police, the tax department, Olympic games volunteers, doctors? I dont know :rolleyes:

If mutant was to screenshot and upload an image of his post I would delete that too ;)

oh you psychedelic dudes

If I was able to post freely, instead of being actively censored, post by post (not being able to post without a mod approval and all)

I would fuck you all and talk about the censorship of it all

and , btw, fuck you all , well not all, but, I have to despise you all so as to look really cool and all.

so fuck you

I have been one the most honest members here motherfuckers,

I would have at least appreciated this if I were in yr place..

wut I get is that am a "great" guy because I am fascinated by some ethnoplants

thus I was tolerated

but I am clearly a bad guy, with bad manners, that you nevertheless would like to have

because I am a plant guy

well FUCK YOU

but it dont hold a grudge: each one to his own

PS: watertrade please allow this post ... since I post drunk (and these posts are rubbish) I cant really keep up with what I post

DANG IT MUTANT... You make an enemy out of any one person most of the time you just make a fool out of yourself.

bog

I remember 2 'enemies' I made in the past in here ... one went on to be a moderator and then a thief

and another, months after we had argued last time, telling me in a PM what great times it was , when we argued about this and that, and I completely felt the same way, while, at the point of the arguements, back then, hippies from left and right told us guys to calm down and .. not argue so loud... !

its funny stupid hypocritic and essentially anti-psychedelic to reject certain manifestations of truth, expression

especially in word form

who is afraid of words?

only those who are either afraid of them and/or those who cant use them competently enough

but yeah boggie, I am all about making enemies w/anybody as you said, and fight with words, unlike you pussy hippies, that seem to not comprehend the full meaning and context of the word freedom, especially in the "BAD/TRASH" section of a forum

PS#? watertrade pleas let this as well

Kill em all WT!

I just let mutant have his last say in the two posts above. I guess he wanted to let people know

Mutant is now on a three week break. hopefully to return as if this never happened.

clean work wt. "The Wolf". I hope mute does come back I love that guy.

oh you psychedelic dudes

If I was able to post freely, instead of being actively censored, post by post (not being able to post without a mod approval and all)

I would fuck you all and talk about the censorship of it all

and , btw, fuck you all , well not all, but, I have to despise you all so as to look really cool and all.

so fuck you

I have been one the most honest members here motherfuckers,

I would have at least appreciated this if I were in yr place..

wut I get is that am a "great" guy because I am fascinated by some ethnoplants

thus I was tolerated

but I am clearly a bad guy, with bad manners, that you nevertheless would like to have

because I am a plant guy

well FUCK YOU

but it dont hold a grudge: each one to his own

PS: watertrade please allow this post ... since I post drunk (and these posts are rubbish) I cant really keep up with what I post

i love this :slap: , humans are sooo fucked wish we all could live in a fish bowl together :uzi: hahahahahaahh fucken ha :unsure:​ plants are power and mother/father earth will sort us allll out in the long run . i think i mite travel the world and donate sperm to all the banks around the world :scratchhead::scratchhead:

EVERONE is fucking insane lately, whats in the air?????? spring??? people really should fuk more this time of year, its what we are meant to be doing!!!!!

EVERYBODY HAVE SEX! ASAP!

EVERONE is fucking insane lately, whats in the air?????? spring??? people really should fuk more this time of year, its what we are meant to be doing!!!!!

EVERYBODY HAVE SEX! ASAP!

my sperm is in the air , i just flunged it outside :wacko:

We should organise those sab orgies more often in spring

yuck

thats not what you said last time

o thats how he made these no good new members , JOKES zero post no sex i say.

WT

Wonderful trader

tonight at 5am i'm gunna drink some mexican zacacaqtchya dream tea and get into Mutantao's noggin. While in there(apart from laying down some cool tracks) i'm also gunna dream cool , relaxing, out of body dreams for you him 'tanto.you betchys you am