The Corroboree
stonewolf

Incarvillea Sinensis Extract giveaway

Its not really 20x as far as effects are concerned. Thats me though and exactly why we need more reviews.

we really don't know and people should start lower than 2g I think! In circulation with members is now this extract plus the one I've given away so it would be nice to know which reviews are which also so we can keep track of supplier quality etc

• Like 1

I agree to an extent but I think the information would be more accessible in topic dedicated to experiences, given we could end up with 20 +. The original topic is already 4 pages and may end up being ten or more when plants reach maturity.

It's a non issue as people who want to access the information will but I lean towards a dedicated experience topic.

Whatever you wanna do dude.

I just wanna flog the same dead horse and say that people should start lower than 2g extract as their first dose...

I've given the stuff I sourced to several experienced members re opiates and kratom etc, and it was active and sedating @ 300mg for them all. Unless your stuff is weaker than my stuff (this isn't a competition for me btw ;) lol) people should start lower than 2g. I'll leave it alone now.

Mine turned up today, thanks Stonewolf. I'm going to have to use the old Mark1 eyeball due to not having any scales. I've never had an opiate before so I won't have a standard of comparison but will wait until next Tuesday when I have a 24hr break between shift changes. Is there any preferred method of consumption? I can't find anything anywhere.

Oral consumption seems just fine, though you're welcome to experiment with other ROA's - just report back & let us know how it all goes! :)

I found it worked pretty quick on an empty stomach - first effects in 15-20 min. On a full stomach it could take an hour or more.

Edited by Anodyne

I tried some of stonewolfs stuff.

All on an empty stomach.

Yesterday started with 2 grams mixed in water an down the hatch. After about half an hour felt slight warmth and pleasantness. Went away after about another half hour. Two hours after the original dose took 3 g more. Pretty much set experience repeated. Had a good night sleep. Did wake up with the runs but I have pancreatitis so my stomach is rarely 100% healthy at the best of times.

Today tried 5g all at once. Same come up but overall feeling more relaxed than yesterday and seems to be hanging in there a bit longer.

Not in any pain to start with so not sure on that effect. Did do some meditation and was much harder than usual to notice how my body felt though. Kind of like very little nerve sensations reaching my cortex.

As for recreational use, I just don't see it unless there's some much larger dosages involved, and even then, its kinda like comparing Xanax and serapax. They both work for anxiety but Xanax is a much more pleasant feeling....if that makes sense.

Anyway that's my experience so far. Stoney was pretty generous so still quite a bit left to play with some more.

Got the extract today. Thanks stonewolf, I'll post a report sometime between now and Saturday :-D

Edit: I'm swallowing a "low dose" of 670mg (3 x 223mg doses spaced at least 20 minutes apart). I'll report back if I notice anything.

Edited by BeerAlternative

I recieved the package from stonewolf today. Many thanks!

Apologies for the innaccuracy of my report, but i couldnt find accurate scales to measure with.

I used kitchen scales, and weighed 2 teaspoons into a shot glass which barley holds a single shot. Scales showed 3 grams, but I wouldnt have much faith in that being accurate. Volume was about 2/3rds of the shotglass.

Id eaten about 2 hours prior. No coffee or any other medicines or drugs in my system.

I transferred the powder to a larger glass and half filled with water, swirled with a spoon and downed it as quickly as possible and repeated till all the powder had been swallowedIts not the wrost taste, but its not one id sip on for pleasure by a long way. Didnt hang around in the mouth as some flavours do tho, and didnt cause any queesiness or anything.

Effects were mild, at this dose i found it slightly relaxing but not sedating.

it did show some pain relieving properties. Took about 45 minutes to notice but it was a gradual thing.

I get back pain from time to time, and I have a cold/flue. Had a headache and muscle pains and the back was fairly stiff and sore (well uncomfortable might be a better description, back pain can be crippling... this was more like Id done a days hard physical work then slept in the wrong position)

since taking the extract the back pain has pretty well gone. Headache lessened slightly, but id say its more to do with sinus congestion than anything else.

its now about 5 hours post ingestion. Still feel crappy from the cold but the pain is still much better than it was earlier.

Looking foward to further tests, shows some potential so far.

Thanks again to stonewolf.

Thanks stoney received mine today, will report when I have my next migraine or any other pain, after gym etc... But more likely to be a migraine, nothing seems to work so I am living in hope.

Incarvillea sinensis extract 20x

Monday 7/9/15

1000mg

Taken after food, coffee had been taken 4hrs previously

T+1hr - some relaxation noted, no sleepiness. Slight nausea experienced, almost imperceptible.

T+2hrs - notable calmative effect, not drowsy as with benzos or opioids. No itchiness or warmth.

T+3hrs - slept, no problems achieving sleep, but no major effect on ease of falling asleep either.

Tuesday 8/9/15

2000mg

Taken before food, no coffee previously

T+0.5hrs - slight nausea noted

T+1.5hrs - muscle relaxation noted, stiffness/soreness in muscles felt less noticeable, some slight loss of muscle co-ordination/very mild dystaxia. At the same time, a slight stimulation was felt.

t+2 hrs - notable calmness and relaxation, anxiolytic effects felt. Some heaviness in limbs. Easily concentrated on detailed tasks however. Felt very meditative.

t+3.5hrs - deep comfortable sleep, dreams.

Wednesday 9/9/15

4000mg

Taken after food, no coffee.

T+0.5hrs - slight transient nausea as previously

T+1.5hrs - noticeable loss of muscle coordination, anxiolytic effects felt, slight mental fog. Headache symptoms gone, muscle stiffness alleviated.

T+2hrs - noticable visual ataxia, some difficulty reading small text.

T+2.5hrs - deep relaxing sleep achieved, dreams.

T+12hrs - some difficulty waking from sleep due to state of relaxation, partially due to lack of motivation.

Notes:

There appears to be no major increase in effects from doubling the dosage. 2000mg does not feel qualitatively like double the effect of 1000mg, likewise 4000mg compared to 2000mg.

This may or may not be due to tolerance, as the doses were taken on consecutive days, and the duration of effects seems to be quite long lasting.

• Like 3

sorry to kick the same ol horse LOL

4g glaukus damn mate thats huge! I'm willing to call stone wolfs extract a bit bunk if you need that sorta dose, even 2g , 1g etc..

I got another confirmation the extract I sourced from WSS is active under half a gram, knocked someone's wife out for a restful sleep at 200mgs... Synergizes well with a few beers and a smoke, at 4-500mg for others.

I will add one person didn't respond at all to 500mg of the WSS extract, no effects whatsoever.

I have asked 3 people to come give a report from the WSS sourced stuff but I am still waiting to see if they will. If they don't I guess it's just me annoying you all in the mean while :) i hope we can work this all out soon!

Edited by theuserformallyknownasd00d
  • Like 2

I know people are calling to merge the threads but perhaps if we're unsure whether various extracts are equivalent, then maybe it's best to leave the reports about them in separate threads for now - until we have a better idea what's going on here with appropriate dosage recommendations etc. It could get confusing if we end up discussing different extracts of possibly-different strengths? We can always collate the reports and copy them into the main thread later.

Great to finally get a bit more feedback about this material. :)

Okay. I've tried the extract in 3 doses between 670mg and 1.8 grams waiting a day or two between each dose.

I haven't detected any recreational effects at all, but it does appear to be an effective pain reliever (headeach gone).

I'm not game enough to smoke or shelve this stuff..... So that's the end of my experimentation for the next little bit until I can source more extract or plant material.

I agree, it's recreational qualities are slight at best, but it is very relaxing and does seem to have analgesic properties. Not sure I'd rate them as highly as morphine but it is only an extract, not pure incarvillatine. Also it leaves your faculties much more intact than opiates.

I've negotiated with a supplier to make a custom batch using only the leaves. They typically use the whole plant.

It's not super cheap though. If anyone is willing to chip in in a group buy type scenario PM me.

• Like 2

Ok I have used a few times now for headache, did not alter severity of headache in any noticeable way, I am not sure of amount used, no scales, range from half teaspoon to big heaped teaspoon, no noticeable effect. I do intend to keep trying in larger amounts, when I have other pains/ headaches etc. I do want to thank you for the offer, i'm not saying it doesn't work at some level, just haven't found my level.

• Like 1

I'm now fairly certain this first lot wasn't done well. Second batch had better be better or else...well pretty much nothing I have little bargaining power with the companies. *shrugs shoulders*

Just the same stonewolf, I thank you for your generosity in spreading the extract around in the interests of experimental ethnobotany. It's been very interesting reading everyone's reports and being part of it.