The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Lorax

Nicotiana

Heya family,

I haven't been smoking the tobacco generally available for health reasons I believe relate to the radioactive super phosphates and the concurrent radioactive isotopes which transferred to the plant seem to become more bio-available when combusted.

After about a year or so I feel like i am ready to start working with this plant ally again although this time I would like to make sure it is grown in a healthier environment.

If anyone had viable seed for any species they enjoy smoking I would love to offer you some special goodies or money in exchange.

Thanks in advance,
Much Love~

Edited by Stath

Hi, i can help with some tabacum and rustica seeds

The rustica is better in my opinion but grows smaller leaves, I like to make cigars with rustica wrapped in a large tabacum leaf, I still haven't found a good natural glue for em so I just double up a rolly to keep it together for now : )

If you pm me your details and ill send some out : )

Natural glue aye? tried okra or climbing spinach? That kind of soluble fiber should work a treat.

I have some climbing spinach so ill give it a go on the weekend, i guess ill just snap a leaf and use the juice?

Oh wow cheers Bardo, sending you through a pm now.

"just snap a leaf and use the juice?" dunno, aint tried it yet. anything with mucilage in it at high amounts. Some cactus too perhaps? boil in water and filter perhaps?

Perhaps a "gum" like acacia could work too. I mean, you don't want bought glue after all.

Or depending on you tastes, You could try "man glue" =P ( that will give your cigar's a nice name- "hombre pegamento" or perhaps more correct - "pegamento de hombre").

Edited by ghosty
  • Like 1

:puke: ill try a few things, maybe mullein could be good? cheers for your sick yet amusing and helpful response : )

No wucka's matey.

Yeah, I'm blessed with a fine sense of humor =)

I made a cigar once.. I just licked it together. It was only for me though so was not a concern. worked out well.

• Like 1