The Corroboree
mushfun

Mycotopia gone

Mycotopia has disappeared. Anyone know anything about this?

Maybe Hippy died again ?

Or his nazi mrs forgot to pay the server fees.

• Like 1

We have been poking fun with that in some of the American chat rooms.

"After Fungi2bwith posted about the mycotopia/LEO conspiraracy it went off line"

"It wasn't a virus; Mrs.Hippie3 gave it chlamydia when she posted a pic of herself in BNL" BTW BNL is where they post Bare Naked Ladies.

"Monsanto shut them down for talking bad about ferts and GMO corn"

I'm assuming that the Zen (the admin) had figured out another way fucking it up worse.

Oh the other joke is

"Mrs Hippie3 is in witness protection".

I would try telling the conspiracy freaks about how the Somni-Forum also went down this week, but it's fallen so far down the charts in recent years I doubt they'd even know what it was. :(

RIP porg

• Like 1

i always likes shroomology. Lots of friendly guys n gurls there and some good knowledge

I met some good people at Mycotopia and Shroomtopia, but I haven't been to either of them for years.

I got sick of logging in to mycotopia and having an inbox full of abusive messages from mrs hippie, then she would seem really nice to me on the public forum.

At Shroomotopia the guy that was running the show would take every oportunity to preach about god and that got old quite fast. I think he got knocked off his perch at one stage and demoted or something to that effect ?

No love lost it seems. I had just started to get into mycotopia. The feeling was pretty good the short time I was there. I wonder what happened.

No love lost it seems. I had just started to get into mycotopia. The feeling was pretty good the short time I was there. I wonder what happened.

I know right? It was a very nice friendly atmosphere ... not too busy so that your post would get lost... *sigh*

It's back up again today, I was able to get on to the site instead of getting the "server not found" message for the last couple of days