The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
EnergyGem

Zhuan Falun

Hi all,

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what imbibers of entheogens mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similiar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system.

Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilites that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions.

It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink.

It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the saliva experiences I have read, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

https://www.falundafa.org/eng/eng/pdf/zfl_new.pdf

Edited by EnergyGem
  • Like 4

It seemed a bit preachy in places especially at the start.

I enjoyed reading it though, I've been into qigong for around 15 years and that gave a different view than most of the stuff I've read.

Is this not spam

• Like 1

Li Hongzhi's conservative moral teachings have caused some concern in the West, including his views on homosexuality. During a lecture in Australia, for instance, Li Hongzhi said, "Things such as organized crime, homosexuality, and promiscuous sex, etc., none are the standards of being human."[50] In light of Li's teachings on homosexuality as immoral, a nomination of Li for the Nobel Peace Prize by San Francisco legislators was withdrawn in 2001.[51][52][53]

• Like 1

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

How do i measure how many souls i have ?

• Like 1

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilites that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

This statement sounds like its designed to facilitate mental illness

• Like 1

Compared to the locals fighting in the street, I found it a good contrast to my reality.

• Like 2

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/30/weekinreview/the-world-rooting-out-falun-gong-china-makes-war-on-mysticism.html?pagewanted=all

high lights from this article include

In an interview last year, he said each race has its own paradise, and he later told followers in Australia that, ''The yellow people, the white people, and the black people have corresponding races in heaven.'' As a result, he said, interracial children have no place in heaven without his intervention.

&

MR. LI preaches a number of other peculiar doctrines, among them that the Earth is gradually being infiltrated by aliens. ''Some people you see walking on the streets are, in fact, not humans,'' he told followers last year. He reports seeing green, blue and multicolored beings in other dimensions, and says the magician David Copperfield can fly. Mr. Li claims that he, too, can fly, though he says it is against his enlightened nature to do so in public.

• Like 1

quoting from the 2nd chapter

<The truth is, the Third Eye isn’t something you can explain from a low level. The Third Eye’s structure used to be the secret of secrets, and ordinary people weren’t allowed to know about it. That’s why nobody ever revealed it.>

^^^Yup, It's falun gongs bible, which IMHO is china's version of Scientology..

• Like 1

It seemed a bit preachy in places especially at the start.

I enjoyed reading it though, I've been into qigong for around 15 years and that gave a different view than most of the stuff I've read.

Glad you found it of interest Sally.

Li Hongzhi's conservative moral teachings have caused some concern in the West, including his views on homosexuality. During a lecture in Australia, for instance, Li Hongzhi said, "Things such as organized crime, homosexuality, and promiscuous sex, etc., none are the standards of being human."[50] In light of Li's teachings on homosexuality as immoral, a nomination of Li for the Nobel Peace Prize by San Francisco legislators was withdrawn in 2001.[51][52][53]

Change, yes Falun Dafa believes that homosexuality is sinful behaviour, there is no denying this. But then many spiritual practices also believe this is so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/04/30/weekinreview/the-world-rooting-out-falun-gong-china-makes-war-on-mysticism.html?pagewanted=all

high lights from this article include

In an interview last year, he said each race has its own paradise, and he later told followers in Australia that, ''The yellow people, the white people, and the black people have corresponding races in heaven.'' As a result, he said, interracial children have no place in heaven without his intervention.

&

MR. LI preaches a number of other peculiar doctrines, among them that the Earth is gradually being infiltrated by aliens. ''Some people you see walking on the streets are, in fact, not humans,'' he told followers last year. He reports seeing green, blue and multicolored beings in other dimensions, and says the magician David Copperfield can fly. Mr. Li claims that he, too, can fly, though he says it is against his enlightened nature to do so in public.

This is what Mr Li Hongzhi has said about the matter of Interracial children in some lecture excerpts:

1)

"The issue of the interracial children I have just mentioned has told mankind a heavenly secret, but it is not that we would do anything. I said that I have done something even greater in the sense that I can also save a person of mixed blood, but I can only save him in this period of time. Though oriental people and Westerners all live on earth, man does not know that there is something separating the East and the West.

It is well known that oriental people believe in the so-called "nine". They like the sound of it, which implies everlasting. "Eight" is pronounced as "fa", implying making a fortune. These kinds of things can indeed have a little bit of effect in the East, such as geomantic omen telling or landscape analysis, etc. But when applied in the West, they appear to be ineffective and do not work. They do not work with the white people. Then again, the so-called astrology or some phenomena believed by the white people do not work with the oriental people either. Some people think that they work.

That is because you think they work. In fact, they don’t. Why is it then? It is because the white people's biosphere has its special physical matter formed in its own dimension while the oriental people's biosphere has the special matter made up with their life. Such things run through the makeup of one's life. Thus, the two sides are not the same.

After races are mixed up, you will find one’s child born to be an infant of mixed blood. However, there is a partition in the middle of this child's life. If it is separated, he will be physically and intellectually incomplete or a person with an incomplete body. Modern science also knows that it is getting worse one generation after another. It would be like this. Of course, if such a person wants to practice cultivation, I can help, and I can take care of it. It cannot be done to a non-practitioner."

2 )

"...Why is there no Buddhism in the world of the white people, and no Christianity in the world of the oriental people? Strictly speaking, there is not. I remember that Jehovah and Jesus all said in the Bible or books as such, "You should not go to the East." There are other things said, but I only remembered this sentence, "You should not go to the East," telling his disciples not to pass on the teaching in the East. His disciples did not listen to his words and followed the expeditionary forces to the East. A problem then occurred.

The races in the world are not allowed to be mixed up. Now, the races are mixed up and it has brought about an extraordinarily serious problem. Once races are mixed up, one does not have a corresponding relationship with the higher levels, and he has lost the root. Mixed races have lost their roots, as if nobody in the paradise will take care of them. They belong to nowhere, and no places would accept them. Therefore, you find the place where the continents of Europe and Asia meet a desert in the past and a depopulated zone.

When the transportation means were not advanced, it was difficult to pass through it. With the progress of modern means, all these are broken through. Thus, races have become increasingly mixed up, which can lead to serious consequences. Of course, I will not go into details. I'm just saying that the higher levels do not recognize such a human race...."

3 )

"...The way alien beings get human beings to shake free of the gods is to mix the races, causing human beings to become rootless people, just like the plant hybrids people make nowadays. South Americans, Central Americans, Mexicans and some people in South East Asia— all of these races have been mixed. None of this can evade the gods’ eyes. Alien beings have made rather extensive preparations for overtaking human beings..."

4 )

“...No one knows that even though many people talk about believing in Buddhas or believing in gods, the truth is, if you aren’t someone from that particular god’s world he won’t save you whatsoever. I once made a statement that whether it’s Christianity or Catholicism, in their paradises there are no Eastern people. This is an absolute truth which man doesn’t understand. Yet Western religions went to the East with the Crusades, and the way they spread wasn’t good to begin with, since both Jesus and Yahweh prohibited their disciples from spreading the teachings eastward..."

As for the alien phenomena, indeed your right. Mr Li Hongzhi talked about this topic in a Time Asia interview he gave a number of years ago:

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2053761,00.html

( The alien part is near the end of the interview)

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my comments, im really glad my negativity didn't scare you off :)

I used to get really upset when people would tell me "the teachings of don juan" by Carlos Castaneda was all a made up story

Maybe i was upset because id invested so much time reading the series or maybe i just wanted to believe but either way it took me a long time to accept the facts.

• Like 2

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my comments, im really glad my negativity didn't scare you off :)

I used to get really upset when people would tell me "the teachings of don juan" by Carlos Castaneda was all a made up story

Maybe i was upset because id invested so much time reading the series or maybe i just wanted to believe but either way it took me a long time to accept the facts.

No worries Change, no offence taken. If you do decide to delve deeper into Zhuan Falun I hope you find it of interest. It really goes in depth into certain spiritual matters that I have never seen before in any other book I have read.