The Corroboree
spooge

acacia pack giveaway

x1 very nice acaia seed pack to be given to post number 13.

will edit in details in to include what is in the pack a bit later.

• Like 4

Nice one

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post #13

hehe

Number 7. Lucky for some. Not in this comp though...

• Like 1

Me !

reckon he surely meant 13th poster, not post ;P

If Olive's other giveaways from the same day are anything to go by it was decided on post number not how many unique users posted within the thread. Even if you spammed the thread with multiple posts until you hit the number you got it. I dunno. I will send a PM now and see what happends. I might have got lucky this time, maybe not. We'll see. :)

am very happy to send the seed pack to you Sally as you actually got the post, if you'd like Zed to have it then to Zed it shall go. :)

havnt planted my seeds for the spring yet as it's still very much winter here.

I know you are keen on some of these Noname so once I've planted I will let you know what I got avail.

Thank you to those that posted.

• Like 2

am very happy to send the seed pack to you Sally as you actually got the post, if you'd like Zed to have it then to Zed it shall go. :)

Really? I thought I got #13, but I'm easy. Whoever you think won I am cool with. I'm just happy I didn't stoop to spamming the thread to make up the numbers. Haha! :innocent_n::crux: But whatever is decided is all fine with me. Very generous of you either way Olive.

post-13830-0-63078800-1439287727_thumb.j

post-13830-0-63078800-1439287727_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-63078800-1439287727_thumb.jpg

No that's cool Olive, give them to Zed.

I saw how keen he was and I jumped into to claim it for him because I'd created some confusion with my earlier post.

I think I threw a spanner in the works with that comment.

In one of Olive's other give aways, I'd asked him if the post number was inclusive of his original post and he said it wasn't in that thread. So I just assumed the same would apply in this give away too.

I wasn't sure if Zed had noticed that in the other thread or if I'd just confused the issue by being a dickhead. So I thought I'd claim it for him in-case it was either of those scenarios.

Cool give away Olive.

Congrats Zed.

• Like 2

and the acacia pack is Zeds :)

thank you Sally.

• Like 1

In one of Olive's other give aways, I'd asked him if the post number was inclusive of his original post and he said it wasn't in that thread. So I just assumed the same would apply in this give away too.

I wasn't sure if Zed had noticed that in the other thread or if I'd just confused the issue by being a dickhead. So I thought I'd claim it for him in-case it was either of those scenarios.

Cool give away Olive.

Congrats Zed.

Yes, I missed that post about it not including Olive's original post.... whoops. :slap:

and the acacia pack is Zeds :)

thank you Sally.

Yay!

Thank you both very much. :)