The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

i have a sudden urge to move to FNQ

they have spiders that eat snakes in qld

fuck that shit

we also have snakes that eat other snakes

• Like 1

So is Townsville a bit of a shithole? I hear its pretty conservative?

It is a bit of a shithole actually. But I like it here. I don't think it is a very conservative place. Atleast none of the townsvillians that i know are

I used to live in Townsville, well just north of Townsvile in Bluewater. And if you have kids it is a great place to grow up! All I remember is wagging a lot of school to go fishing and swimming all day. Can't beat that :lol:

So have you made it yet? Like many people here I came for a holiday or some different scenery and 8 years later im still here. I found a love for mushrooms, cacti and the locals are such nice loving wholesome people.  I already had a love for the coast, the rainforest and the warm whether.

its like I have a big family here. Its a great place to live and everything grows here really well

Edited by fnqmane
  • Like 1

FNQ is the place to be, the rainforest is awesome I would love to moe there just gota find a way to convince the mrs, everything a guy could want humid tropical jungle awesome plants, wicked reptiles and cool hippies if you visit the right spot, my advice to anyone travelling the wet tropics hit up kuranda and say g'day to some of the locals from the unit, whip out a six string and just strum all day in a hammock!!! 

What's "the unit"? 

I agree, there's a lot to like up here, can't think of much not to like really...