The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sallubrious

Am I a racist ?

Apparently the NWO takes over next year and then they will be deciding what Subby breeds with.

Wow my kids are gonna be stunners then, according to subs breeding tek anyways ;)

Either your kids will be stunning, or your just lucky... or both, lol.

Just a fuckin stab in the dark but I can tell you right here what most women don't want: interactions with narcissistic clowns who quantify a woman's value through her level of coherence with a narrow set of preconceived and shamelessly racist notions of cultural superiority.

I don't understand how Subby is consistently allowed to run his mouth off like this when others receive atleast some degree of comeuppance for inappropriate and inflammatory behaviour.

Where's this block members posts function, I'm all for it. Had enough of this grime.

Just a fuckin stab in the dark but I can tell you right here what most women don't want: interactions with narcissistic clowns who quantify a woman's value through her level of coherence with a narrow set of preconceived and shamelessly racist notions of cultural superiority.

Are you attempting to point me to the ironic revelation that I'm bound to end up lonely and alone?

Because ouch.... girl.

Kind of a shame though... But maybe I should just move to New Zealand, since I heard they had the highest female to male ratio in the world.

It just might up my chances............. whatta ya recken??? lol.

Where's this block members posts function, I'm all for it.

Click on your profile (top right), then go to "Manage Ignore Prefs". :)

If only it were always that easy.

I think Subby has overstepped the mark in this thread. We all support some healthy discussion, constructive or not.

However as per the forum rules racism and bigotry will not be tolerated.

Subby has been placed on a 5 day suspension so please do not bait him into discussion while he cannot reply. I expect after this period he will adhere to the forum rules.

If anyone would like to discuss this further please pm me or any of the moderation team

There seems to be such a need on this forum to be so precisely accurate with every single post or your gonna get eaten alive for it.

i agree, people can be cock heads & a lot of arrogance comes out at times, but the fact is, this is principally a science based forum & when it comes to that, it's important for a discussion to be had when there is clearly inaccuracies otherwise the whole point & value of this forum would be meaningless.

doesn't mean people have to be ball bags, people shouldn't be eaten alive but apart from the social & philosophical aspect of the forum, striving for accurate scientific information & the (hopefully civil) discussions that revolve around the possible lack thereof, are really what the whole point of this forum is.

people being cnuts is a constant pain in the arse that the poor old mods are always trying to mediate, but a certain standard of 'accuracy' is really the reason this forum is pretty widely considered the best of it's kind imo.

it would be great if there was some kind of universal blocking function, so that lonely, bitter, confused people that are miserable & who's lives are largely meaningless, that have nothing better to do than fish for negative reactions on the internet could simply go about their business & receive the pitiful little temporary & inadequate gratification they get from doing so but literally no one at all could see it or give a fuck one way or another.

but the fact is, this is principally a science based forum & when it comes to that, it's important for a discussion to be had when there is clearly inaccuracies otherwise the whole point & value of this forum would be meaningless.

Is this really a fact? I thought this was a social forum... like the name suggests..

I have neither the education nor the inclination to present scientific data... should i not participate?

i mean the forum, as in 'The Corroboree'

i didn't mean the chill space. of course you should participate, but don't be surprised if you say something inaccurate & someone corrects you

edit: or did you mean the name 'the corroboree' suggests to you that its a social forum? thats understandable. i guess it is a social forum, but it's principally a science based social forum to be more accurate ;) the science section is about two thirds bigger than the rest of the forum.

i'm only using the word accurate & inaccurate because thats the word olive used & i was replying, it's probably not quite the word i'd use to express my point. theres a lot of topics & things for which 'accuracy' is not relevant. My point is, as i already said, that this is principally a science based plant forum. when it comes to what this forum (the whole forum) is principally about (disregarding certain discussions & perspectives that are totally subjective or that we simply don't know anything accuratly about etc) then 'accuracy' is just generally a fundamental part of what the whole point is.

edit: that doesn't mean at all that any one person is ever going to be some understander of that which is accurate or something stupid. just saying, unless you're just having a yarn or just talking shit for the sake of it, isn't the point to have all kinds of discussions, get all kinds of perspectives, perhaps pick apart why certain things don't make sense etc. The ultimate point being in all of that to strive for some kind of greater clarity or 'accuracy.' if these forums don't have some integrity in that regard then whats the point? you may as well go & socialize on any other mainstream social media of your choice. i'm not saying it's wrong to socialize here. My point is that, these forums basically have no real purpose if the point is not to share information thats as accurate as possible & discuss it if it's not & so i wouldn't stress too much if people want to discuss things in that way.

If you're discussing something that isn't simply subjective & someone disagrees with you or picks apart what you have said, why not just chill out & engage them in a discussion rather than get all upset. either try to explain yourself so they might learn something or listen to what they say & learn something yourself.

If this is totally inaccurate, I don't mind being told so. Maybe it's just me subjective opinion

I would also be happy to nominate my self for the universal block feature ;)

subby humans are a diverse species. there is proof of specific differences in the people from certain regions, adaptations which improve their chances of survival and reproduction in that region.

breeding is playing evolution, and simply put, in evolution you can never say "this one specifically is the best specimen". the underdog with the minger genes could trump your ace at any time.

there are probably a number of sensible precautions that potential parents could take in terms of minimising certain diseases, precautions backed up by knowledge. as far as i'm aware eye colour is of almost no consequence, and if tall people are so much better why are they outnumbered by average people? should they have out-survived and out-bred all of the shorties by now?

i believe you're intentionally being controversial. breed with whatever you want, but here's a free thought: somebody who will make a good parent to your children and a good partner to yourself.

God, she's just awesome! I got the biggest crush on her. That silky black hair just makes those big blue eyes pop!

you should write to her sub and see what she says:

"Dear Alison (can I call you Alison?)

I am a homeless Australian living out of a van my dad bought for me. I saw your picture on the internet and thought you looked like good breeding stock. Would you be interested in furthering the human species with me?

regards,

Subaeruginosin"

I put your full name there because it's a formal breeding proposal.

"formal breeding proposal"

best potential band name i've ever heard!

I am a homeless Australian living out of a van my dad bought for me. I saw your picture on the internet and thought you looked like good breeding stock. Would you be interested in furthering the human species with me?

regards,

Subaeruginosin"

Hmmm, well I'm not homeless just yet and I don't own a van either. I own a dark blue 3 lire Triton fwd ute with tinted windows, it looks absolutely awesomeness!

But maybe I should write Alison, tell her I own a van with no windows... You know, just to make her feel more comfortable.

But, anyway, since you like those jokes so much...

"but what was really going on

Was that I had developed a crush I just didn't know how to tell it to her...

Should I cut off one of my ears and mail it to her?

Send her pictures of my collections of skeletons of, footage of me impaling myself on an elephant tusk?"

could u send me a pic of you impaling yourself on an elephant tusk while ur at it?

regards,

Subaeruginosin"

Holy shit, this could go post of the year I reckon hahaha!

For 35 years I have owned an apartment in the UK that I let out. On 2 occasions I have had to take people to court to have them evicted - it would take this whole thread to post details - but both times they were Muslims - which is why I simply do NOT let to Muslims any more. Not prejudice, just experience.

For 35 years I have owned an apartment in the UK that I let out. On 2 occasions I have had to take people to court to have them evicted - it would take this whole thread to post details - but both times they were Muslims - which is why I simply do NOT let to Muslims any more. Not prejudice, just experience.

Oh dear. Yes, you are prejudiced.

Oh dear. Yes, you are prejudiced.

And bad at making valid inferences besides. Of the approximately 2-and-a-bit million Muslims in the UK, how many were ever living in your flat, Spanishfly? It couldn't have been much more than 10. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and say that you had 10 Muslims in your flat each time for a total of 20. So, based on your experience of a sample consisting of no more than 0.001% of a given group, you feel confident in knowing how members of that group are likely to act?

I wasnt having a shot at you by the way Spanishfly, just pointing out that your statement was contradictory. We are all prejudiced to some extent, but you can't make a comment that proves exactly what you are denying and not expect to be called on it.

OK - I don´t much care whether anyone thinks I am prejudiced or not. But I let my property out to a Muslim - not knowing that he was a total weird nightmare. I then said OK - not all Muslims are like that and then let it to another. But then he was just as big a problem - so no more. Come on - is there anyone who would seriously risk a third bad experience now??? Not if they have any sense there isn´t !! PREJUDICE means to prejudge - judging BEFORE any knowledge. I think I am ANTEJUDICED - judging AFTER the event.

The best tenant I ever had was a nurse from Nigeria. More like her please.

Anyway, nothing more to say - I will not be revisiting this thread so any comments further will be wasted effort.