The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sallubrious

Am I a racist ?

Sub, you've been going on about what an epic stud you are for years now. Is that you in your avatar? Cause if so, you're ok, not to take anything from you, but maybe slightly above average at best I'd say bro.

Anyway, darker skinned women in general are fuck loads hotter than blonde women any day of the week. The 'hot blonde' thing is some major over hype! Even the fact it's such a cliche is a turn off.

& everyone knows most hetero women & gay dudes dig black dudes over girly little hairless scrawny blonde boys any day, which basically means your argument is invalid.

Sub, you've been going on about what an epic stud you are for years now. Is that you in your avatar? Cause if so, you're ok, not to take anything from you, but maybe slightly above average at best I'd say bro.

Yeah, that's me in my avatar.

Also ouch dude... only just average is totally uncool dude... lol.

Anyway, darker skinned women in general are fuck loads hotter than blonde women any day of the week. The 'hot blonde' thing is some major over hype! Even the fact it's such a cliche is a turn off.

I truly wish I agreed with ya man... Since blonde chicks just think there all that, right? Bunch of stuck up bitches!

But reality is, to me they are all that... I do try my hardest to pretend they don't mean shit to me... Truth be told though, a blonde chick could manipulate me into doing years in jail for her, if she really put her mind to it.

As a matter a fact... a chick just being of German or Scandinavian decent, would be enough to turn me into a total tool!

But anyway.... moving on.

What a load of bollocks....

well, guess what , you're not!

Yeah... that's what all those 'so called' superior hot Scandinavian chicks say....

Bunch of blonde haired bitches should learn to recognize pure perfection when they see it! imo.

Anyway, I'm not denying theirs some incredibly hot eastern European women out there.... But come on, lets face it.... those blonde Germanic & Scandinavian chicks are where its really all at.

From a pure genetic point of view... Its obviously the Scandinavian & Germanic chicks that are the best for breeding purposes.

If it wasn't for Hitler and WWII, then it wouldn't even be inappropriate to admit... Which is kind of ironic, if you think about it.

watertrade is a cunt : he deleted my post because I was calling sub a cunt...

wait a sec, isnt this the bitches section?

wait a sec, isnt this the bitches section?

The bitches section is not an unmoderated free for all. It's just a place where the mods put threads that have degraded beyond the standards required elsewhere.

wait a second, white power jokes are allowed and the word cunt or some word hostility is not allowed in this section?

I remember when you put moderator a man that later proved a common thief

we had several rounds of arguements with this dude before he was put a mod .... aaaaah, nice times!

I didnt think he is a fraud and thief of course before, but clearly this dude was taking too much

thieves and conmen aside

I cant give a fuck for a moderator (watertrade) who gave me two warning signs for some fuck you's I told him through PM

just cant

so moderate as you please, but there's something missing here

has there been a change?

are you getting old T?

I didn't say just average sub, I said slightly above average.. Credit where credit is due.

Really though, it's pretty dumb cause preferences about physical appearance are about the most subjective thing there is.

You most probably prefer blonde girls cause that's what you imprinted when you were suckling as a bub. Biology & freudianism n'all you know..

I'd also hazard a guess you haven't met many Greek girls. I have a female Greek friend who is hands down one of the most gorgeous girls I have literally ever met. & why is there all these cliches about dark handsome men. There's no clichés about blonde men, except maybe Fabio or something. If anything there's a cliche that they're girly dweebs.

That said I also like blonde girls of course.. doesn't mean they aren't overrated though. But it just so happens i have a fetish for women of every race or blend in all their varieties.

Above average is quite generous I'd be happy with that subs :)

Moons effect on lunatics like us im hazarding a guess.

why does this shit run on cycles?

fucken cunt bitches thats why :innocent_n::scratchhead:

wait a second, white power jokes are allowed and the word cunt or some word hostility is not allowed in this section?

Mutant has a valid point here....

I just had a look at the post I removed to double check that I had done the right thing. it had very little to do with mutant calling subaeruginosin a cunt. For lack of a better way of putting it, I felt like mutant was being a bully. I thought mutant was using his aggressive personality to smother subaeruginosin. and things being what they are here other people wouldn't be able to resist jumping in to put the boot in.

but there is some truth to mutants claim about white power jokes. Subaeruginosin should be careful in this regard.

From a pure genetic point of view... Its obviously the Scandinavian & Germanic chicks that are the best for breeding purposes.

Please explain how this conclusion is obvious ?

watertrade>

if I was truely being so abusive, why didnt you give anyone a chance to make a god damn dialogue... wtf?

why didn't you give me a warning in public? where you afraid I was gonna tell you fuck you in yr face

and you would loose your cool?

In any case, you never moderated me this way, like you were trying to provoke this supposed "aggressive" personality.

deleted my posts, PMing me they were inappropriate or rubbish

you're just pussies

how can someone be afraid of words? is this is mental clinic? is the bitches section a mental ward for people with problems?

them please, can I post about my plants unmoderated, and be allowed to be both a drunk and a SAB member?

and if things escalated you could slap me in the face, puplic

antichrist knows I have asked sorry a couple of times, for bad behaviour

but here watertrade, is saying I am using my agressive personality for bullying someone... (btw this someone is someone who was blaming the whole SAB for reasons I sure nobody fully understood)

well agrressive personality, have you read my natal chart? why would I do this?

BTW

subs responese did not seem insulted, rather pleased to be given attention and had racist reaction (successful troll is successful 0 to bad the post that made him reply this way was hidden) - but maybe he was just joking, right? ;)

i reckon sub just likes to give the pot a stir, a kind of baiting really. i'd like sub to hang around but setting peeps off for whatever/amusement is only cool when eminem does it.

... and if he isn't baiting, profound ignorance could hint at resistance to learning, ie save your time

yep, I believe subs is immortal after the forest boner legend, I certainly don't take anything he says personally, or really find him that offensive. Hes mad as a cut snake for sure, but harmless I believe.

I cant see where subs has been full on white power shiz, i really do actually give him more credit than that.

If that's true subs, id really pull up on it. 1. its stupid, and 2. u will get ur ass booted in a flash on here, wrong or right.

im just lookin in the crystal ball and all, but i really don't think subs is THAT bad. Loose unit, but not THAT bad :)

mutant, you post above is all over the place. you can post about your plants . but you still have a 2or 3 week suspension coming and on mod preview until then.

You don't need to worry yourself about me losing my cool with you. This isn't about me and you.

yep, I believe subs is immortal after the forest boner legend, I certainly don't take anything he says personally, or really find him that offensive. Hes mad as a cut snake for sure, but harmless I believe.

Yeah, seriously though. My own family learnt years ago to just nod and agree with me. Because otherwise your going to be leaving extremely frustrated, after an interaction with me.

I don't know why... But I just get off on smelling that feeble minded human emotion shit out like a greyhound, then I just play on it, big time! For both pure personal amusement and because the act of existence can be extremely uncomfortably controversial, lol.

I mean... firstly, I hate full racism as much as anyone else and argue against it with passion on other forums. But lets also face the facts, its kind of funny how wogs (greek dudes) in Melbourne are more obsessed with blonde chicks than I am.

Plus, whenever I've been travelling around fruit picking and heard these amazing stories about people making ridiculous amounts of money from picking fruit, they've always been German backpackers... So, why is it only ever the German backpackers that manage to pick fruit at an almost super human speed?

You know... considering theirs apparently no such thing as more efficient genes and all that........ Just saying, dudes.

You didnt answer my above question Subby, then you continued to talk about genes like you know something about genetics

You know... considering theirs apparently no such thing as more efficient genes and all that........ Just saying, dudes.

some genes make people faster sprinters than others, some genes make peoples skin less susceptible to skin damage then others.

How can you be certain there isn't a gene that makes people better at picking fruit ?

rather then just saying dudes, why not prove your point is correct with adequate information to back it up?

Your comments on Greek men in Melbourne are a massive generalization and quite disrespectful to say the least.

sociopath..... and yet you still get defended...lol

I mean... firstly, I hate full racism as much as anyone else and argue against it with passion on other forums.

I call bullshit....and you know why

I'm not gonna pick the shit outa you Subby as there is enuf hate and crap on this forum allready.

I forgive you for the words you have said against me and I'd hope you'd forgive me as well for the words I have used against you.

There seems to be such a need on this forum to be so precisely accurate with every single post or your gonna get eaten alive for it.

Let's give this guy a break, yet again cus he's a human and were spose to be humans too