The Corroboree
Meditator

What do you personally think needs to be added to the modern day curriculum?

microfeesh library classes

it would lend itself to be an exercise that builds patience through the application of sliding plate images

• Like 3

I can just imagine kids these days trying to slide the images on the monitor like a touchscreen and wondering why it isn't working.

• Like 1

microfiche is great - super secure too - no Van Eck radiation

• Like 1

but you are right on the money when you talk about bullying Sally.

This horrendous behaviour borne from totally dysfunctional circumstances breeds cowards.

the modern media of instant gratification and transmission of information has found a niche there possibly?

So easy to give some one shit these days.It's now used to totally attack others.24/7 instead of just at school per se.

>maybe some more positive group exercises within classes building students self esteem up, would help. ?

Dunno mang.

if you feel less shit about yourself at an earlier age this possibly could build a bridge.?

In reality humans are right royal random beings with no real plan to follow except genome mutation.

• Like 1

I think we need to be educating our kids about relationships. Our kids today are getting into relationships not even knowing what they want. It seems like half the time they have no maturity in doing it and end up learning NOTHING. They gain no maturity. Not all of course, but a lot.

Every relationship ive been in ive learned something from. But thats because im a thinker. Most kids are not like this though and should be taught to think in more mature ways, but also with greater understanding.

Also we are taught that women and men are differant and women are very complicated. I think boys especially need to be taught about girls. A few wise lessons could save a whole generation a lifetimes worth of learning through experience by teaching them.

Edited by Meditator

i think we need to reverse this extended childhood.

and just teach kids about the reality of their mortality and what to expect from life a lot earlier.

so many of the younger people i encounter are so oblivious to this. its sad.

Obtuse could you explain further? Maybe give some examples?