The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yeti101

Think before you speak/type

People have been talking a lot of shit at, and about, each other lately. I'm not just annoyed by this. I'm sad.

I've been here a pretty long time. Not everyone who was here when I joined has made it this far, and I really miss some of the fallen.

Chances are that in 5-10 years time, some more of us won't be around here either.

Our time here is finite. The time you have to enjoy the people, places, things, experiences and feelings that you love, is finite.

If you like someone, be nice, lest the last words between you be angry ones that you live to regret.

If you don't like someone (and no one expects you to like everyone) then I would respectfully suggest that the finite time you have left could be better spent on something, or someone else.

A wise member here once told me, everyone is fighting their own battles. That really stuck with me, you have no idea whats goin on from someone else.

Sometimes you can guess what someone is thinking but you have no idea why or to what intensity. Words are powerfull and we are all people here in this cycle trying to do our own thing, that alone should mean some kind of respectfull bond.

a wise lady told me this <. ><>>> whats that noise? huh? o well lets go to sleep :blink: i said to her i love u good nite :unsure:

Words are cheap, I find urination always gets straight to the point.

But how does one piss over the interwebs?

But how does one piss over the interwebs?

Not sure. And yet there's been plenty of territorial leg-lifting and spraying in the past few days.

Yodelai e he.

whats it all about? whats in the air thats getting up every ones nose?