The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Subaeruginosa's- I'm back!

Yeah, I'm back and tripping, so I am assuming this thread belong's to bitches & gripes. Because if I put it anywhere else, the thread will just get thrashed and end up here anyway, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVeumGUXWfE

Anyway.......... How useless is psychedelic cactus? cyanescens & cubensi?. Subaeruginosa's are where it's all at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTomkKHXZtI

So, my question is, is it just psychological that subaeruginosa's appear superior to the rest, or is there something physical about them that make them inherently spiritually superior?

Maybe it's because the only place I can find Subaeuginosia's growing is Melbourne, the town I was raised in and used to be something. Used to live there, doing the 9 to 5, coming home to a cute little blonde hotty every night. An existence that feels surreal to me these days. F'ing bitch, lol!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zprSO5-RYSI

Screw it!!! Subaeruginosa's are most definitely a superior life form. 1936 Germans were tripping balls, there's no such thing as a superior human being. I mean, I've got blonde hair & blue eye's, but I'm so far from being superior, it's almost sad!

But who here has witnessed a fresh patch Subaeruginosia's and not asked that question? Were these put here by some superior life form, not from this earth.

There just to perfect and beautiful to be a natural occurrence of evolution.

There for, Subaeruginosa's must be a product of the 'ancient alien' theory. Extraterritorial life forms obviously spawned these mushrooms on this planet for a reason. The question is why? What message are they trying to send us?

imo, our creators are inhabiting planets such as Ceres (the lights on Ceres have been observed), there watching us, waiting for us to grow up and be mature to the point where we're evolved enough to interact with.

sadly the bright points on ceres are probably something like a glassified material reflecting sunlight. it's a rock with a rocky past but nothing happening there.

if the spots were found to be an electrical discharge i would find that far more satisfying, but as well as NASA claiming the spots are reflective most of the electric universe guys don't seem too excited by it either.

The message they're trying to send is 'don't eat me, I'll fuck you up!'.

Give me cyans over subs please :shroomer: Too gothic at times for me :P

never had cyans to make the comparison, but aren't they almost identical genetically? morphologically different, though subs can do that wavy cap thing it's just not all that common. didn't realise there was such a difference other than local really

never had cyans to make the comparison, but aren't they almost identical genetically? morphologically different, though subs can do that wavy cap thing it's just not all that common. didn't realise there was such a difference other than local really

Oh, there's a huge difference, even when not even considering the consummation, hunting Subs is far more spiritually significant, imo. Consumption being illegal though, so obviously I would never consider the prospect.

But, if they were legal to consume, I would probably class blue meanies as 3 hours of euphoria & trippiness. Compared to the deeply spiritual experience that Subs can provide.

Welcome back nice intro.

sadly the bright points on ceres are probably something like a glassified material reflecting sunlight. it's a rock with a rocky past but nothing happening there.

Maybe brother. But from reading your posts for years on end, I know your more open minded than that.

At the end of the day anythings is possible and NASA can't be trusted, ,they'll just continue spitting that old dogma BS either way.

Please subby please tell me why, why do subs hate me so much. What is their fuken problem. Put in a good word for me while ur there. Please.

Please subby please tell me why, why do subs hate me so much. What is their fuken problem. Put in a good word for me while ur there. Please.

lol. they don't hate you at all. They just get frustrated when you don't here there message.

They are the definition of perfection, there message is that we are also the definition of perfection. You'll never be be content on them, unless you just let go of your (pointless) guilt and realize that you are are also the product of pure perfection.

i was walking home the other day and the patch I had my eye on was being destroyed by bulldozers putting in a bloody roundabout

it was a real up and comer as well,

but subs do seem kind of.....angry

but there's a spiritual depth to them which is unparalleled

but subs do seem kind of.....angry

But can you really blame them? We are a life form who is addicted to self loathing and self destruction.

We need to realize our potential as a whole, rather than an individual.

lol WB subby.

Limited comparisons here but the personality of these guys seem a lot more comfortable with themselves lol.

I told someone you said that and they told me to tell you that they want you to play music for them. They like that.

I told someone you said that and they told me to tell you that they want you to play music for them. They like that.

Yeah, they love those tunes.

I'm cool with both WB and Wert, I don't care what they think of me. There good people as far as I'm concerned.

you seem to be much more comfortable with yourself now subby and more cool in your exchanges. i'll attribute that to personal development not some external factor. it's great to see man, i'm real happy for you.

And reshroomED! If his actually responsible for Eilien, his an absolute living legend. Only been there once, well waiting for my pay to go though in Townsville one night.

Clear skies, tropical ocean breeze and a lot of laughs, is what I remember. Really helped a usually sleepless hungry night just fly by. Didn't even consider topping myself once that night, well homeless and hungry, lol.

Wish I could go back to those days of just camping out bush in the tropics, tbh.

Anyway, let's just chill to those tunes for now. My dad is hooking me up with a $8000 4x4 trtion this week. It may seem harsh, but I'll probably be going walk a bout like an aboriginal, back up to the tropics shortly after, I am a rolling stone, after all.

Existence is a hectic experience and I'd rather work though it alone and free up there in the tropics.

Peace brothers.

That's the problem with this site. I'ts dominated by Aussies, who got jobs and shit and ain't awake at 3am in the morning.

How boring................. guess I'm gonna have to head over to ATS, those crazy americans always got something going down.

Peace

U didn't really post "what if God was one of us"

I must be hallucinating.

Big ups on jewel that song is a ripper

this site is def not dominated by ozzies, I am here too

anywayz, lots of big talk and no essence.. what do you compare your ozzie subs to?

me i wouldn't know, the ones I find locally are perhaps x3 stronger..but possibly of the same DNA sector of the genus

but I remember there was talk about how wood-eaters are supposedly more spiritual, better teachers, perhaps a bit darker... bluer?

I wouldn't know about this.. as its the only shit I know

U didn't really post "what if God was one of us"

I must be hallucinating.

Yeah, probably not the type of song you'd expect an angry anti-religion, eminem loving dude to like, lol.

What can I say? I'm deep when it comes to music.

Deep as an ocean brother:

These two songs explain the effects of sub's perfectly, imo.

Extremely sweet, but also very bitter.