The Corroboree
incognito

Australian cactus seed retailers

My propagation chamber is up and running and I'm looking for seed. I know we have sab, herbalistics and wt,

But who else and what other company's do we have in Australia to access desirable cacti seed?

I'm a bit disappointed in cactus-seeds, their seed seems to be old and unviable - great selection though.

I'm seeking locality identified ariocarpus, lophophoa and astrophytum locality seed and obscure hybrid of these genus seed.

I hear there is a new website in the making for Trichocereus seed (and eventually plants) in Aus :wink:

I have a couple of Astrophytum hybrids you might be interested in too :)

I'm not interested in Trichocereus but may be interested in Astro hybrid seed u may have?

Pm'd

Edited by interbeing

I've found no trouble importing seeds that aren't available in AUS , usually heaps cheaper as well, as the AUSSIE mark up does apply to everything for no reason lol

I'd like to support local seed suppliers before I reach out o.s I've ordered a sacred succulents catalog they are my main guys I like to deal with was just checkin what's up locally. I might give cactus-seeds another chance looks like they have changed hands, radical selection alas poor germ rates if any at all.

I'd like to support local seed suppliers before I reach out o.s I've ordered a sacred succulents catalog they are my main guys I like to deal with was just checkin what's up locally. I might give cactus-seeds another chance looks like they have changed hands, radical selection alas poor germ rates if any at all.