The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

Road trip time

mafuckers mafuckers

yeah so like hi and shit. I had my court case yesterday and things couldn't have gone any better. By that i mean that I am allowed to leave the state and I don't have to do no bullshit drug counselling mafucker mafucker shit etc.

So yeah I figure why don't I fill my boot up with drugs and hop in my car and head in a northerly direction. yeah fucken heaps cool idea cs mafucker.

So anyways I guess if you live somewhere in between here and north and I like you and your house is on the way to north then maybe we should meet up and do you can touch me on the cock or something.

If you don't know who I am my name is Chemical Shaman and my hobbies include:

*forcing my cock into things

*breaking into my neighbours house and shaving their pets

*the daily intramuscular administration of ketamine

* being angry

ok well i lied about the last one im just fucken angry as a mafucker right now because i cant sleep. I'd blow toms dad for a stilnox right now. Incidently if you live in melbourne and are reading this right now and you can drive to my house within the next 3 hours with a stilnox in your hand I will give you $200. This is how furious I am that I cant sleep, my head is full of electricity. Im gonna be a messy mafucker at work tonight. Maybe I should just blow out, well actually all the alcohol in my system from last nights shenanigans sez no, maybe ill just throw up instead, ill do some live webcam vomitting shit and you can touch your doodle while I vomit. fuck im messy right now.

yeah so like i'll prolly leave in a couple weeks or some shit, hit me up with an email if you're interested in doing something and your not a big detour from here to there. Now keep in mind that there are a few of you who I already fucken know where you live mafucker mafucker (looks strongly in Darklights direction) so you really have no choice in the matter (looks at Darklight again) and dont be thinkin that moving house is gonna save your ass CS WILL FIND YA.

mafucker i want a stilnox.

im pretty much ready to leave whenever, just have to get my shitwhore car serviced so itll make the journey. if there's any mafucker who reckons they can out messy me then im throwing down the pepsi challenge. no mafucker can out messy CS (well ya gotta be good at something right).

i talk too much (well then how about you shut the fuck up*well maybe i would shut the fuck up if i had a motherfucking stilnoxFUCK) blablabla i need some fucking sleep

oh and i heard a rumour the other day that shroomy and waterdragon watch home and away and mutually masturbate eachother, but im not going to tell you who told me this because darklight will be so pissed at me

ok seeing as no mafuckers gonna gimme a stilnox I guess im gonna have to go to my room and blow out

just dont tell my housemate

coz she'll be jealous.

yours truly

Pin Cushion Thighs

man, now i KNOW you blew that judge. we've already partied hearty up northerly so we're obviously much more in the pioneering way of things and clearly blaze the trails for lesser mortals to follow. you'll be delighted to know that we've already toured to the top of 'torstens knob' and daniel was just begging to take us for a tractor ride but some messy biotch had jizzed over the steering wheel recently and there's stuff growing and hatching from it and it like glows and shit, so now the tractor sits idle.

and for the record DL has just the sweetest singing voice and sang us a song and is just unnervingly pleased with herself at the mo'. and i wasn't going to eat my three boxes of stilnox until i read your whiney post but i've just washed them down with a quart of laudenum and i've taken some meth to counter. then i broke into the nearest chemist and handed out stilnox to people in the street who just threw them away.

LOL

CS, you are one funny mofo.

Im in fuckin tears :D

Id love to attempt to out-messy you, but my house is a bit out of your way.

Sounds like some nasty nights ahead for you

Enjoy!

i'll be waiting at gundagai for Criminal Shitzngiggles to drive past in his datsun 120Y, three cinder blocks through the drivers side window should just about do it.

edited to remove my real intentions...and the term: pussy.

[ 07. March 2004, 14:16: Message edited by: waterdragon ]

If you dont come and see me Denis I am going to rip you a new arsehole do u hear me little punk... im sick of you forgetting me :(

Im serious man... my email is [email protected]

and If I dont get to see you im going to be pissed off...

my, my waterdragon..... when I recieved that sms about how *I* am such a sipper and you and your fag buddy shroomy are supposedly like "more hardcore" than myself, I laughed so fucking hard that the vibrations from my laughing organs made their way down to my reproductive organs and I began to rapidly spurt ejaculate around the room as though i'd just sliced open someones jugular immediately after they had i.v'd 5 litres of Paul Newmans special ranch dressing.

I appreciate the laugh though, it's been a while.

All this talk of "blazing trails" and being "pioneers" is about as believable as toms mum saying no to banging 5 sailors she met at the service station when she was buying lube and condoms at 2:30 in the morning. Infact if you even knew about the times that I have had going up and down Torstens knob, you'd probably chringe. And anyways, I heard you didn't even make it to Torstens knob coz on the way there you hit your walking frame on a rock and busted one of the legs, so shroomy had to piggy back you the back home.

As for your tales of stilnox, if you think for even a second that I might be jealous then I would sincerely love to tell you about the day that I had yesterday, maybe i'll send you the jpegs? hahaha, you can keep the stilnox bitch.

I couldnt care less about the tractor rides either, coz you can fucken bet your ass im gonna be the first mafucker to get that tractor up on two wheels, i reckon I could even get that mafucker airborn going downhill maybe, just dont tell Torsten.

Excuse me for a minute while I go laugh some fucking more about you and your fag mate shroomy being more hardcore than I am hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

hahahahahahahaahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahhahahahh

And Mesq, im really not sure how far north i'll be going. I guess it all depends on whether or not I take a sidekick. Her name is Sally and she is a blonde 18 year old gymnast that sparkles like a mafucker. We were in my bed the other day and I was injecting ketamine into her thighs with a 1 1/4 inch 23 gauge fit and I said to her "Hey im driving to QLD in a couple weeks, wanna come?" and she's like "Yeah why the fuck not!" and im like "Fucken cool!" so yeah I might be a little bit restricted if I take her. Either way you can bet yor ass im going to go to Wet and Wild, wanna come?

I want to get a group together to do wet and wild, everyone at EB03 were fucken softer than shroomy and waterdragon combined.

CS

quote:

I laughed so fucking hard that the vibrations from my laughing organs made their way down to my reproductive organs and I began to rapidly spurt ejaculate around the room as though i'd just sliced open someones jugular immediately after they had i.v'd 5 litres of Paul Newmans special ranch dressing.

That is the funniest shit I have ever read! :D

hahahaha

and, CS, is your avitar what i think it is??? :confused: :D :D :D

hahahah, glad that your ejaculator is still functioning. my above post was in response to your home and away jibe. the walking frame shit is likely to have me go and up your ration of cinder blocks but. soon as you can wipe that judge milk off your chin you should get on up to mullum and sip hard with the locals on a thursday nite. CS is a gangsta, CS is a gansta, etc.

mesq:Just email me when you get in the general vicinity of QLD

or how bout you just give me your phone number fucko!? eh!

are you coming to wet and wild or not?

Dazd:and, CS, is your avitar what i think it is???

Well I guess that really depends on what you think it is....hmmm..

Waterdragon:you should get on up to mullum and sip hard with the locals on a thursday nite.

oooooh I plan to. mafucking Kiva Spa here I come!! Just emailed you a jpeg to get your cock nice and hard, I hope that Shroomy is down on that bad boy when I stop by your place coz im gonna kick him in the fucken teeth.

Good to see some mafuckers comin out of the woodwork to meet up an get messy, starting to think this trip should be a solo mission, no baggage (hmm no spare driver either).

My god im gonna do a whole fucking boatload of drugs tonight

just dont tell my mum

coz she'll be so fucking jealous

CS

well i did ask for a jpeg, serves me right. i had to beat little waterdragon with a cold spoon just to fit under my puter desk again.

quote:

Originally posted by Chemical Shaman:

[QB]
I hope that Shroomy is down on that bad boy when I stop by your place coz im gonna kick him in the fucken teeth.

come on old mate you know that would take a man on a horse not a monkey on stick and believe me after piggy backing waterdragon up n down torstens knob im just the fittest mofo. the 18 year old blonde what did you say hes name was? :D

[ 17. March 2004, 06:04: Message edited by: shroomy ]

Well well, if it isn't Mr TooGoodForCS himself. Good to see that you've pulled out of waterdragons ass long enough to acknowledge my existence!! Hows the syphillis treating you?

Ok well its looking like this could be a good mafucking road trip indeed. I already have quite a few stops planned out, and a fairly large smorgasboard of drugs to get through.

I was thinking that it might be wise to establish perhaps some terms and conditions for this road trip, as I feel that some of the people i'll be visitng may not really have a *true* understanding of what im all about.

Here are some basics:

1. When I say "Here have some drugs" im not saying "Good day sir, would you by any chance like to have some drugs?" Im saying "HERE HAVE SOME DRUGS". Here have some drugs is not an 'offer' it's "HERE HAVE SOME DRUGS" The drug part is not 'optional' like getting air con in a new barina etc it's HERE HAVE SOME DRUGS.

2. Due to a fairly hefty drug addiction I have unfortunately lost quite a lot of weight. I therefore find that I no longer have the strenght required to pretend that I respect women. If you have some lady folk at home send them away, coz it's gonna get messy.

3. Shroomy likes to touch himslef on the cock while looking at pictures of women doing poos.

Im getting my car serviced on monday night so after that im pretty much free to go, although I have a really big party to go to that weekend so it might not be till the following monday.

If anyones interested in going to Wet and Wild in a couple weeks time email me.

CS

Mr to good for cs?, I have been having a break from the forums for the past few months and may have missed your posts, questions or whatever but you can always email me, any ways its obviously been a while because rule 3 is so yesterday, im much more refined now and much prefer watching perverted kakastan midgets mucking out the stables, whilst still following the excrement theme and admittedly an aquired taste and only really accessible through video its just the best thing for tampering with ones self, johny gets a zoo job even has a really good plot and the giraffe scene is just to die for. mmmmmm this road trippy thing could be quite interesting, my significant other is going away for a few days herself soon hopfully it will coincide, get over the to good for cs thing and pm me biatch.

now there's a thought, wondering where i can send my flower for a short holiday. maybe i'll just make sure she's still here to give cs the dressing down his parents should have given years back lol. shame about yer gal going away shrooms, cs tells me he had plans for her.

chomical - let us know what day ye set off so that i can be prepared and available.

where you at slag? thought you were road trippin.

wow! the big V returns, first satori and now veronica. i'm feeling all nostalgic. good to see some peeps dropping by.